I need some help with some Lore regarding King Adas

cool-dude

Hi. I am wanting to create a pure-blood Sith Warrior, who can trace his lineage to a blood relation to King Adas. I cannot find any information about the Line of King Adas, to see if such a close relation is possible. I have looked on the internet, and I cannot find this information. Another issue, is I cannot find any pictures of his face. I'm probably not going to be able to make the toon I had in mind look exactly like him, but I would atleast like to have some traits King Adas had in regards to physical appearnce.

I know this sounds incredibly geeky, but it is how I get into a character that I make, and since I'm having difficulties finding information about King Adas, I was hoping someone on here could point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Good luck with that, because Adas is pretty vague and even his appearances are nothing more then flashbacks. Even then you don't see his face so....I don't think you're gonna find much on him.

It's looking that way. You would think that the first Sith to unite the Sith would have more about him out there.

It's looking that way. You would think that the first Sith to unite the Sith would have more about him out there.

Problem is 28,000 years before the movies is pretty far into the past even by Star Wars standards. Until the Dawn of the Jedi stuff started coming out a year ago or so, there was nothing covering past 5,000 years BBY in any depth.

Adas only had any sort of recognition because he made a holocron, and all his "appearances" have been in RPG supplements, reference books, and lore articles, rather than any actual stories.

Look at it as an opportunity - there's very little out there that could contradict how you want Adas's story and legacy to have played out. All we really know is that he ruled the Sith under the title "Sith'ari" for around 300 years, interacted with the Rakata, who taught him how to make a holocron, and led the Sith in a successful battle against the Rakata, but was presumed killed.

From the Eternity Vault operation it appears that a Sith named Yshaar Kael betrayed him. Since Kael is imprisoned in the Eternity Vault, it probably isn't too much of a stretch to say that Soa, the Infernal One, was directly involved with the conflict on Korriban, particularly given Soa's line: "I ruled a thousand worlds, and Korriban was my crown, Korriban my cradle and my testing ground. I have waited twenty thousand years, but I will wait no longer."

Nothing has been written yet that fills in the details of that conflict, but if I were to try filling in the blanks, I'd say Adas was part of the fight against Soa, either allying himself with the Infinite Empire to overthrow the Infernal One, or leading the Sith in a fight against both Rakatan factions.

One bit of information on his physical appearance from the Evil Never Dies article Abel G. Peña wrote: apparently he had "charcoal" skin instead of the more common red skin found among the Sith.

Edited by DarthDymond

Hi. I am wanting to create a pure-blood Sith Warrior, who can trace his lineage to a blood relation to King Adas. I cannot find any information about the Line of King Adas, to see if such a close relation is possible. I have looked on the internet, and I cannot find this information. Another issue, is I cannot find any pictures of his face. I'm probably not going to be able to make the toon I had in mind look exactly like him, but I would atleast like to have some traits King Adas had in regards to physical appearnce.

I know this sounds incredibly geeky, but it is how I get into a character that I make, and since I'm having difficulties finding information about King Adas, I was hoping someone on here could point me in the right direction. Thanks.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Adas

Edited by Sadishist

Adas, I believe, died childless. However, SW canon does not to my recollection specify whether he had siblings, which means that being a collateral descendant is at least possible.