Can we get a "Sent Mail" tab?

g_land

Trying to figure out where something goes on our own is frustrating if we think we ourselves messed up, and lets be honest your bioware terms of service makes customer service an absolutely useless load of drivel in this regard.

"Regarding your in-game mail, our records show various mails being sent on the 5th and 6th of January. In all of these cases the mail system fuctioned correctly and they were sent to the character names you specified. As a result it seems that your mail was accidentally sent to the wrong character name."

Hence, you really don't want me to do this part:

"We would appreciate it if you could take the time to fill out a short survey about your most recent support experience with us. We would greatly appreciate any feedback you may have as we're committed to making sure you always have a personal and positive connection to our game, our people, and our community. "

Especially since it took 5 days to give me a non-answer!

The CS non-answers are really quite impressive, aren't they?! I received one such non-answer weeks after the original inquiry (basically a bug report due to some sort of root ability that persisted through defeat and the ending of round 1 (in a Voidstar) and continuing until my character was booted from the zone due to the desertion timer.

I received the response yesterday and had truly forgotten all about the original report. It basically said, "We passed this on to our quality control team and you will receive no further response." Wow; you waited two weeks or more to tell me this?!

Great suggestion, BTW. I would like to see such a feature as well. It may receive more direct attention in the "suggestion box" forum, however.

Edited by -Wes-

I think an actual answer would be something like 'no, because the increased amount of data per character would negatively affect performance'...

When mailing items, I use 1 COD as a registered mail feature - it enables you to keep track if/when mail was picked up, and by whom. On top of that, if it's not picked up it will be returned after 3 days instead of the 30 days for "standard mail".

(Doesn't work for simple "conversational" mail, though.)

Edited by KyaniteD