So Master strike is bugged?

Shogunjedi

Specced Focus at level 30 and put point In Unwavering focus. But my master strike still gets interrupted. Mobs use kick ability and i get interrupted while performing Master Strike.

I petitioned it , lets see what happens. I wonder if anyone else had same issue.

master strike is also supposed to stun enemies for the duration if they are weak or standard enemies, I don't know about you guys but it only seems to happen to "weak" enemies to me, standard ones (and of course strong/elites) just carry on through it. what do players in PVP count as? will it stun them? (it should)

I like how the last two posters apparently didn't even glance at the OP.

+1 lol

Aywho, report it as a bug. I myself thought never get interupted while using Master Strike in PvE unless I get CC'd. And I dont even have that ability. So dont know

I noticed that today - weak and standard enemies are no longer affected by Master Strike stun. I thought it got bugged since I took the combat tree spec for immobilization. Was a very usefull ability in PvE now it sucks. A bug or stealth nerf?

Specced Focus at level 30 and put point In Unwavering focus. But my master strike still gets interrupted. Mobs use kick ability and i get interrupted while performing Master Strike.

I petitioned it , lets see what happens. I wonder if anyone else had same issue.

You should have T7-01 tanking the mobs in the first place, that would stop you from being interrupted. I'm watchman, so I cannot comment on the issue with Unwavering Focus.