Don't worry Bioware..I got this!! Things SWTOR WILL see in 2014!!

Tyrth

Why in the hell do you care? What difference does it make to you? Don't go blowing your hot stink on everyone else because you wanna hate, my man. Take that and cram it.

So, if I want all my toons to get optimized Dread Forged gear with no work because I got it on one character, I should be just as entitled?

Are you seriously going to go there? You are seriously going to compare the time sink of Datacron hunting and the major bore that it is once you have already done it on 10 or more different characters, to actual Co-Op Content driven gear? That insults my intelligence.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like it. I want more, but I'm afraid I won't get it.

To be honest recent lack of conent is very annoying and I HOPE that BioWare will deliver. After 2 years of playing this game I really think that I should take a LONG break and see what happens...

Also I hope that EA will give them more money and people to develop new content since new SW movies are coming out. May the Force be with them and new planets+class storylines...

So, if I want all my toons to get optimized Dread Forged gear with no work because I got it on one character, I should be just as entitled?

If you want to work on your datacrons 10 times for 10 toons, go right ahead. I'll be happy to do it once on one toon and unlock it on other toons.

Nothing'll stop you from doing it the hard way.

Are you seriously going to go there? You are seriously going to compare the time sink of Datacron hunting and the major bore that it is once you have already done it on 10 or more different characters, to actual Co-Op Content driven gear? That insults my intelligence.

If you want to work on your datacrons 10 times for 10 toons, go right ahead. I'll be happy to do it once on one toon and unlock it on other toons.

Nothing'll stop you from doing it the hard way.

The same logic applies - I did something once, and I do not want to do it again "the hard way", so I start demanding that I am given that thing on all my alts.

Yes, it is a reductio ad absurdum, I realize that, but the logic remains the same.

Note: I do not mind collecting all the datacrons I need and the gear on all my characters.

• 3 years later...
I remember when they said that SWTOR would be like Kotor 3,4 and 5. Apparently 5 was about endless daily grinding and tauntaun sales. Not the most riveting fiction, but better than the last Tom Cruise film.

They knew the future... they were warning us of Galactic Command back then! :eek:

They knew the future... they were warning us of Galactic Command back then! :eek:

They also said a Huttball map set in Quesh, Voss as a playable race, and Class Ship Decorations - if you predict enough things, chances are that one of them is going to be right :p