Tupac was almost a jedi.

shasmob

It gives him a chance to spew his racist views from a safe place ....YEA I said RACIST. Because according to him, because he's a rapper, he's automatically a gang banger right? Even though I very seriously doubt you'd know a gangsta if one was standing in yo face flagged up.

#74tilltheworldblow

Racist you say? Why did you think I was even white? Sad that the first place you would go was with the race card. Who is the true racist here. Did I even say anything about him being a "gangsta"? No, I did not. You assume too much. I just do not think he was all that great, as a rapper or actor. That is my opinion based off his WORK, not his skin color.

Sad you had to go with the race card without any facts. Very sad. I have also said Madonna sucks. Does that make me sexist because she is a woman?

Elvis would make an awesome Jedi.

No no, Elvis would have to be Sith. no Jedi would go around calling himself 'The King'. Having that much ego is definitely a Sith trait.

Sad you had to go with the race card without any facts. Very sad. I have also said Madonna sucks. Does that make me sexist because she is a woman?

Why yes. Yes it does. :p

No no, Elvis would have to be Sith. no Jedi would go around calling himself 'The King'. Having that much ego is definitely a Sith trait.

Master Elvis? He could also come from a planet where he was a King. :p Could just be a formal title.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Tupac wasn't a gang banger you idiot.

Comparing Britney to Tupac is ridiculous. You might as well compare Bob Marley, The Beatles, Marvin Gaye, Michael Jackson to Justin Bieber and Miley Cirus.

First comment is naive.

Second comment is completely irrelevant.

Next?