[E]<Aurum Gaming> Selling Dread Forged gear and Hatefull Entity title/mask

spartancam

Whisper me after and I'll undercut by 25%.

Yawn, itsrambo do u think anyone wants to come to a low quality raid with 5 pugs in it to wipe all nite, or come to a high quality raid where we 1 shot everything? Must be why our runs are booked a month out and we get 35mil a pop for Hateful runs. Btw i heard you couldn't get passed 70% sad.

you missed my zoidberg reference in his thread that got me a community droid warning....

Yeah said person (or unsaid to prevent from droid warning) is really good about reporting when the truth is spoke about how bad or messed up he really is. Boils down to "I'm losing this argument..." so let me abuse the reporting feature since they do nothing at BW about that or Ninja Looters anyways. :rolleyes:

Wanted to update people and give warning, March 20 will be our last scheduled DP/DF HM/Hateful/DT10/Dreadful runs. Also we are scheduling only 2 more days for Hateful Entitys those days are. Feb 16th and March 16th. If your still saving up contact us, We will also take some of the payment in isotopes (Valued at 70k, and MMG's valued at 300k.) or other ways.

Wanted to update people and give warning, March 20 will be our last scheduled DP/DF HM/Hateful/DT10/Dreadful runs. Also we are scheduling only 2 more days for Hateful Entitys those days are. Feb 16th and March 16th. If your still saving up contact us, We will also take some of the payment in isotopes (Valued at 70k, and MMG's valued at 300k.) or other ways.

Bump...

• 5 months later...