Need help, sniper pwning my marauder

CecilPaladin

I have a 55 marks sniper and 55 carnage marauder. Both are in equivalent 69-72 gear. 100% accuracy, 25% crit, 70% surge, rest in power. Granted my sniper is only slightly better geared, but not by much.

My sniper easily pulls 20%-25% more dps than my mara on the 55 ops target dummy. Easily, as in I don't even need to try and can fall asleep during the sniper rotation. My mara even with the tips from the KBN's mara/sent guide, can't keep up. I'm paying attention to the procs and buffs, doing the priority list, but still can't come close.

What am I doing wrong?

Edited by CecilPaladin

• 2 weeks later...

Kawabunga already responded, but I'll add my info here:

parse

Here's the profile: Mantheon

One of my guildies is running 90% accuracy, 18% crit, and all other mods in power. He claims he's doing much higher damage than I am in any given fight. Is the, ditch all other stats, and convert them to power mantra even applicable or possible? Does he know something I don't?

Edited by CecilPaladin

Looking at your parse you seem to not critting near 100% on force scream. May I suggest removing rupture and dual saber throw and follow the following priority list after force charge ( highest to lowest ):

Gore highest

Vicious throw

Force scream

Massacre

Battering assault

Assault lowest

Use ravage if force scream is on cool down and you have procc'd execute.