Cartel Items: Not being added to collection

XeSora

Not sure where to put this, so forgive me. As the title says for some odd reason my items arnt being added to my collection of items from the cartel market. I just recently got a Silver-Blue and Blue Core color crystals, both are cartel market items, is there some kind of fix for this anyone knows of?

Maybe this is a recently introduced bug? For the first time, I had the same issue today. I used 5 encrypted datacrons that I hadn't unlocked before, and none of them were added to collections until I closed the game completely and re-logged. Same with the Revered Chronicler's armor that you get from completing all the datacrons. I got it as a reward from the last datacron, but it didn't unlock.

Strangely, I had 3 of the encrypted datacrons unlocked account-wide already, and when I used them on a new character, I got the message "datacron xx has been added to your collection". But they were obviously already *in* my collection since that's where I got them from in the first place. o.O

Typical EAWare QA, right?

Maybe this is a recently introduced bug? For the first time, I had the same issue today. I used 5 encrypted datacrons that I hadn't unlocked before, and none of them were added to collections until I closed the game completely and re-logged. Same with the Revered Chronicler's armor that you get from completing all the datacrons. I got it as a reward from the last datacron, but it didn't unlock.

Strangely, I had 3 of the encrypted datacrons unlocked account-wide already, and when I used them on a new character, I got the message "datacron xx has been added to your collection". But they were obviously already *in* my collection since that's where I got them from in the first place. o.O

Typical EAWare QA, right?

No, this was happening since forever. The Collection interface transfers a huge amount of data (the reason why it takes so long to load), so adding to it takes just as long or it happens in some predetermined times to reduce server load. Restarting the game probably forces the insert command, or something like that.

No, this was happening since forever. The Collection interface transfers a huge amount of data (the reason why it takes so long to load), so adding to it takes just as long or it happens in some predetermined times to reduce server load. Restarting the game probably forces the insert command, or something like that.

Well, I can tell you that, for me anyway, it has always been instant in the past. As in, as soon as I equip or bind something I have always gotten the "item has been added to your collection" message instantly. Until yesterday.

Well, I can tell you that, for me anyway, it has always been instant in the past. As in, as soon as I equip or bind something I have always gotten the "item has been added to your collection" message instantly. Until yesterday.
There was a period a few months ago when almost nothing would add to collections immediately.

They fixed that bug for the most part, but it still pops up from time to time.

The workaround is still the same: Exit and re-launch the game.