Good to hear rank is going on again.

Going

Going, what's up man.

What's your toon's name on here? I just came back a few days ago, looking to see who else is on Bastion.

- Formerly TheChive

I currently moved my mar over to pot5 and going back to JC.

Rahc is over on bastion atm and that's about it for people we know. Most are on pot5 imp side sir. Do you plan on staying or coming to pot5 or JC?

Also..nice to see you!

:D

I was thinking about staying on Bastion. Always been more appealing to me personally than pot5. JC was such a waiting game for a pvp queue to pop 3 months ago before I left, can't picture it being that much better than it was.

Plus, that and I'm not sure how much I'm going to invest in this game. Pretty much seems the same as before I left it, nothing new to see until probably the next expansion since I'm not into starship fighting. Pvp has been stale enough for the past year, not much incentive to stay.

:D

I was thinking about staying on Bastion. Always been more appealing to me personally than pot5. JC was such a waiting game for a pvp queue to pop 3 months ago before I left, can't picture it being that much better than it was.

Plus, that and I'm not sure how much I'm going to invest in this game. Pretty much seems the same as before I left it, nothing new to see until probably the next expansion since I'm not into starship fighting. Pvp has been stale enough for the past year, not much incentive to stay.

Well then I might just have to come back to bastion then :p

I was pretty surprised to see JC ranked popping all night last night lol!

Are ya gonna play wildstar?

Well then I might just have to come back to bastion then :p

I was pretty surprised to see JC ranked popping all night last night lol!

Are ya gonna play wildstar?

Nah, not into Wildstar. Might give ESO a try since I was in a few beta sessions, but overall not interested in MMOs in general.

Shoot me a message if/when you're coming to Bastion. I'll send you my info to grp up.

Nah, not into Wildstar. Might give ESO a try since I was in a few beta sessions, but overall not interested in MMOs in general.

Shoot me a message if/when you're coming to Bastion. I'll send you my info to grp up.

Well im back over here sir. but due to somone reporting my damn name for god knows why reason (kegelz)

im choosing to fight for it. so im gonna wait to change my name until i get a reply.. are you gonna be on today?

what toons you have over here?

Well im back over here sir. but due to somone reporting my damn name for god knows why reason (kegelz)

im choosing to fight for it. so im gonna wait to change my name until i get a reply.. are you gonna be on today?

what toons you have over here?

I've got my shadow/sin and scrapper/op all on here. Shadow is Foxxdìe (alt+141 for the ì). I'll be on tonight in a little bit. Hell, I'll just load it up right now while I do other stuff. If you're in game just whisper me.