what level do assassins get the skills to 2 GCD, stun, finish off anyone in pvp?

Feztonio

Now you know were not OP were squishy at 38 you have most of your skills accept voltaic slash as you need to be about 47 to have 36 points in the deception tree. Even when yo get voltaic slash at 47 you still wont feel any stronger then you are now. Sin takes skill to master there is no 2 hiting people in 3 sec. It takes spike recklessness, maul, discharge, shock low slash shock maul and assassinate to kill you. providing duplicity procs as hitting maul with out it is meh on damage to some one in full pvp gear.

No, you need VS. With VS, you will build discharge stacks most likely more than double how fast you are building them without.

With VS, you are getting

1. More damage than just thrash
  2. guaranteed dischrage stack every 6 seconds
  3. guaranteed 800ish damage every 6 seconds
  4. An awesome animation

As for skill, here's what I've accumulated:

• Always use discharge at three stacks before shocking with full VS stacks
  • Don't open with spike. If you do spike -> maul, there's a 51% chance you also consumed the natural duplicity proc. Rather, open with VS x2, recklessness discharge, shock (to get it on CD asap best move ever, and to consume the voltage stacks which reduce its cost). Then, move to maul. It doesn't really matter *when* you maul once you get the proc, it stays there. From there, you can probably refresh VS to get another voltage stack and then maybe lowslash if you want to, then shock then maul again. No real rotation, just depends on the situation.
  • After 6 seconds/when you run low on force, activate black out. Once that ends, be sure to vanish -> spike. This refreshes the force regen, resets the CD on blackout and recklessness (most likely), and spike costs less force than low slash and stuns. At this point, you've already built up VS from the very beginning, and if you activate overload saber you'll hit like a truck. A multi-ton truck. A multi-multi-ton truck.
  • It always helps to have 3 charges of recklessness from the set bonus!

Edited by Zunayson

No, you need VS. With VS, you will build discharge stacks most likely more than double how fast you are building them without.

With VS, you are getting

1. More damage than just thrash
  2. guaranteed dischrage stack every 6 seconds
  3. guaranteed 800ish damage every 6 seconds
  4. An awesome animation

As for skill, here's what I've accumulated:

• Always use discharge at three stacks before shocking with full VS stacks
  • Don't open with spike. If you do spike -> maul, there's a 51% chance you also consumed the natural duplicity proc. Rather, open with VS x2, recklessness discharge, shock (to get it on CD asap best move ever, and to consume the voltage stacks which reduce its cost). Then, move to maul. It doesn't really matter *when* you maul once you get the proc, it stays there. From there, you can probably refresh VS to get another voltage stack and then maybe lowslash if you want to, then shock then maul again. No real rotation, just depends on the situation.
  • After 6 seconds/when you run low on force, activate black out. Once that ends, be sure to vanish -> spike. This refreshes the force regen, resets the CD on blackout and recklessness (most likely), and spike costs less force than low slash and stuns. At this point, you've already built up VS from the very beginning, and if you activate overload saber you'll hit like a truck. A multi-ton truck. A multi-multi-ton truck.
  • It always helps to have 3 charges of recklessness from the set bonus!

No things are dead before then lol on a opener you don't even get to VS reck builds 3 stacks all ready That is an opening rotation not duration rotation yes you want to use to VS X2 to build stacks but i find even the most geared tanks is dead before you even get a chance to hit VS. Trust me i do it all the time

overload saber you'll hit like a truck. A multi-ton truck. A multi-multi-ton truck.

[*]It always helps to have 3 charges of recklessness from the set bonus!

if your talking about Overcharge Saber you might want to re read the tooltips since overload is are knock back i will assume your talking about Overcharge Saber

tooltips

Overcharge Saber

Instant

Cooldown: 120s

Overcharges your lightsaber charge for 15 seconds, immediately restoring 15% of your max health, increasing the damage of all Charges by 100%, increasing the chance to trigger their effects by 35%, and healing you for 0 when their effects are triggered. The triggered healing cannot occur more than once per second. Requires a double-bladed lightsaber or electrostaff.

first the damage of all Charges by 100% is surge charge. the Second 35% chance to proc wait for it surge charge that affect only hits for 800 to 1200 damage that hitting like a truck now. please L2P

Edited by Neoforcer

Anyway, the dens always house more stealthers than any other class and are a good way to practice.

Of course more Stealthers than anything else ! Where would the fun be if everybody could see you when you attack ? :D

And - how do you practise while being blind ? Aka not seing Stealthers ? Going by sound alone ?

Ummm no, spike and low slash grant duplicity on a ten second rate limit from each other. If you use low slash right after you maul from duplicity you won't get another duplicity so you're best saving low slash for later.

Stopped reading here.

A couple things to note here. The OP said he was level 38 so that's the rotation for the tools he has. And if you had kept reading, you'd have seen I was talking about a hybrid build with Death Field (as I find it invaluable for a ranged attack in PvP), which means no Duplicity anyway.