What class?

FarkleSparkle

I've been trying to choose an Imperial class to be. I have a commando on the republic side, and I am looking for another class to be that is different from the commando. I like dealing lots of damage, but not being completely focused on it. I have tried out an assassin and didnt really like it. (sorry to all of the assassins out there) If you could help me decide what class to be that would be great. It's ok to say what class you played and why you thought it was fun.Thank you!

I have a merc/commando and although they are mirror classes, it feels like a different class (in a sense).. merc is fun as hell esp pyro stance, and deals heaps of dmg, and a very mobile..

But i have an operative also, and they are fun as well..dmg isnt as bad as people say it is, very mobile , stealthy and it a "spaz class" in pvp.. you come in , hiddne strike, knock someone on theyre back, unless on them for a bit, if you dont , crit in that "unleash" moment..cloak out and bug someone else lol. cuz more than likely, you wont be able to down them solo lol..

All this coming from lvl55 's perspective..

So yea give merc or operative a shot.

I think sniper/operative has the best story of the game. Lots of fun.

I came from a commando myself and liked the ranged abilities of the sniper. I'm doing a Scoundrel now and don't like the play style. I'm definitely a ranged DPS fan so the sniper is definitely the way to go.

Sniper / Operative has the best story, plot-wise. Long, complicated, with plenty of twists and reveals, and your actions actually affect the outcome in the end, to one of several possible endings.

Sith Warrior has the second-best story, not because of the plot - that's merely ok - but because the dialogues are so damn hilarious and snarky (I hit esc to cancel and repeat so I could hear what all the choices were, and you have some conversations where all 3 dialogue choices are hilarious).

EDIT: All classes have a DPS talent tree that does major damage; all you need for major damage in this game is the talent tree, skill at playing the correct rotations for procs, and good gear (blues + purples).

Edited by Merouk