BC Kickball is at it again.

Juniormonk

Hmm, I'm guessing that price can't be changed even if I wasn't getting carried that bad?

I mean, with armor pen on a operations dummy, I could do 2.6 overall with a jump in damage from 2.3 to 2.6 once the thing was under 30%. Damn sin DPS :/

But lol, 35 million. Yeah.....let me check my back pockets for a few extra coins and I should be able to afford that....

i shall pm you

BC Kickball

Wednesdays @ 8:00PM Central

BC PvP'ers. We had a great night (01/01/14) of

. I was happy to see 7 full teams of kickballers. And we formed up pretty quickly. This will continue as tradition every Wednesday night at 8:00PM server.

Missed this as I read it as 8PM server (as in Pacific) and misread the Central in the title, d'oh. Oh well managed to do a 16M TFB and 8M S&V instead.

Missed this as I read it as 8PM server (as in Pacific) and misread the Central in the title, d'oh. Oh well managed to do a 16M TFB and 8M S&V instead.

N'abi it breaks my heart that you were online at the right time but missed kickball. Don't let that happen again.

So we had a pretty decent showing last night, fielding 5 full teams. Some feedback I received is that it takes too long to get started. Well so you guys know it starts at 8:00PM but I am ready for invites at 7:30. If you guys can get your posse together before 8 we can start sooner. I also need some team captains to step forward ahead of time to help coordinate. If this is lead by me, a one man job, it will continue to take 30 min. Once the ball was rolling though, we had a blast! Thanks to all for coming out.

Special shout out to team captains:

Leitly

Barbarian

Sagoda

Ehhrage

cheers,

Monk

N'abi it breaks my heart that you were online at the right time but missed kickball. Don't let that happen again.

So we had a pretty decent showing last night, fielding 5 full teams. Some feedback I received is that it takes too long to get started. Well so you guys know it starts at 8:00PM but I am ready for invites at 7:30. If you guys can get your posse together before 8 we can start sooner. I also need some team captains to step forward ahead of time to help coordinate. If this is lead by me, a one man job, it will continue to take 30 min. Once the ball was rolling though, we had a blast! Thanks to all for coming out.

Special shout out to team captains:

Leitly

Barbarian

Sagoda

Ehhrage

cheers,

Monk

I am fine with being a team captain I just had to go and didn't want to be a captain and make you guys find a new one. Anyways how did it go after I left did my team get distributed evenly? I do admit it was a little overpowered given we had some pretty good players on my team.

Most weeks it will most likely be me or cavy as a team captain I plan to get my jugg to 55 soon and will leave osi as a backup after, so I might not be on my OP *** sniper which hopefully will make the teams a little more even. Oh and btw thank you for setting this up again monk I missed kickball I hope it gets popular again.

Everyone who reads that should now log in and type /cjoin Bc_ranked

• 2 weeks later...
I am going to announce the scheduling for today and saturday. Today which is friday I know of 3 groups that will be forming to do actual ranked pvp not kickball. On satuday I will be getting groups together for kickball. This will be around 9 central time for both. On saturday I might start sooner than that if I can get groups together. Anyone who would like to join on saturday you may message me on Ryshaz.