I don't Premade .. and I dont care!

Vikassi

I can't believe all the premade posts that I've seen the last year or so .. I'm not in a guild, nor do I premade or even group with anyone .. Im a complete loner when it comes to SWTOR. I queue in both regular and ranked warzones, regs more often, and I just accept whoever I'm grouped with and who they tell us were fighting ..

And let me tell you, I've been playing since launch, and I only PvP, so I've played countless WZ's ... You dont always get matched up against a premade team .. and guess what .. sometimes you end up getting lucky and get placed with a premade team .. are some people saying that every match they enter, they're automatcially up against a premade team? This hasnt been my experience in the 2 + years Ive been playing ..

plus, its just a game .. there's a reason why that saying has been around for generations ..

talk about real issues, like class balance ...

I can't believe all the premade posts that I've seen the last year or so .. I'm not in a guild, nor do I premade or even group with anyone .. Im a complete loner when it comes to SWTOR. I queue in both regular and ranked warzones, regs more often, and I just accept whoever I'm grouped with and who they tell us were fighting ..

And let me tell you, I've been playing since launch, and I only PvP, so I've played countless WZ's ... You dont always get matched up against a premade team .. and guess what .. sometimes you end up getting lucky and get placed with a premade team .. are some people saying that every match they enter, they're automatcially up against a premade team? This hasnt been my experience in the 2 + years Ive been playing ..

plus, its just a game .. there's a reason why that saying has been around for generations ..

thank you for expressing my every single thought and desire as well as that of every logic minded person here (which is not a lot). I am pretty much in the same position as you all the time, the only difference of course is that I run a guild, we just don't premade ( I mainly help low levels and f2p people out as well as hang out with some of my 55 friends). Anyway, thank you, too many threads exaggerating premades as if you face them every match, letting certain people such as one guy who I am not allowed to name but we all know to spam "ban premades" instead of talking about important stuff. It has gone too far, and thank you OP for telling the truth.;)

I've pugged 99 % of my games and I prefer it that way. Ideally it would have been nice with separate queues because it would have killed the discussion but the population doesnt allow it and I've always argued that skill disparity and faction imbalance are bigger issues than premades.

Complaints regarding premades are IMO nothing but a reflection of personal skill.

Edited by MidichIorian

I've pugged 99 % of my games and I prefer it that way. Ideally it would have been nice with separate queues because it would have killed the discussion but the population doesnt allow it and I've always argued that skill disparity and faction imbalance are bigger issues than premades.

Complaints regarding premades are IMO nothing but a reflection of personal skill.

In your utopia there is two queues , one for Premades and one for PUG.

Guess what? Its possible if we all demand it.

The devs should focus on more important game issues! I always solo join WZs and very rarely the team will lose due to premades, normally the team will lose due to being useless. Nobody tries to coordinate attacks via chat, but just caps lock and rubbish other team members.

majority of players wants better matchamking. And that means getting rid of the premades vs PUG mess.

How is that matchmaking? It just means that terrible premades get steamrolled by good premades and terrible pugs get steamrolled by good pugs.

majority of players wants better matchamking. And that means getting rid of the premades vs PUG mess.

I just rolled a new assassin and played in the lowbies where we all pug. Most of the times, we stomped the other team and held all 3 nodes many times. And most recently my level 30 assassin (along with 3 other low level dps) beat a team that had a 52 marauder and a healer, and I got highest damage.

Like everything, it is about fundamentals. Those who understand them will win [badly] against those who don't. The fundamentals in this game are rather simple, those who have been PvPing a while and still don't understand them are bad by choice. It doesn't matter if it is a premade, or like in my case, a pug.

Edited by sithBracer

In your utopia there is two queues , one for Premades and one for PUG.

Guess what? Its possible if we all demand it.

In the actual game, there're three: one for premades, one for pugs, and one for both.

Shocking, right?

Edited by Zunayson

+1

I'm glad someone finally said something smart on the forum instead of complaining about premades and that its impossible to win. Usually its group laying against groups. The solo's are what makes the difference in the outcomes of matches, imo. If you are a good pvp player, you will do good regardless if your in a group or not.