Looking for republic guild

KrustyDog

man I hate being evil but that aside EVERYTHING is better on the wrong side of the tracks. There's actually players on this side. I could kick myself in the *** for all the time I wasted being a 'Pub. I really disliked killing that kids Dad right in front of him but hey, a sith's gotta do what a sith's gotta do :csw_vader:

Pub has 2 main pvp guilds infamous and DOA. reign is included but it is more PVE. Imp side has GD and a few others I can't tell you them all for imp because it cycles around a lot. Idk the big PVE guilds but zuhara rolls with contra on impside so I am guessing they are good. This being said every guild is good these are just the more well known aka popular.

The sad thing is, <Death Rising> used to be really good, and I was the leader, but I was away for a while 'cause of problems running the game, and the trolls starting coming in.

So, it's a hive of scum and villainy. Stay away from there if you can.

Have never been one to jump on the big bandwagon. Would rather be part of something from the start and help build it. That in mind I am dps and my buddy is heals (Empire) and if any newer players or server rerollers feel the same we are game for starting a new guild. We both come from the gaming community =VX9=.

Have never been one to jump on the big bandwagon. Would rather be part of something from the start and help build it. That in mind I am dps and my buddy is heals (Empire) and if any newer players or server rerollers feel the same we are game for starting a new guild. We both come from the gaming community =VX9=.

Both my guilds are still looking for good officers. We're still under 50 population, and it would be good if you're willing to help.