Female character texture is still messed up.

SupremeOverseer

In my opinion, the reply was typically droid, in that it's a .00000008 % improvement.

They've let us know that they know about it, but what does that mean? Took them 6 months to notice a multipage forum thread and multiple bug reports? Or are we just getting too irritating and need to shut up? Not sure what the point was.

This particular bug is well on its way to becoming an Internet meme. And then we'll make fun of EA/Bioware for years. All your base is still known and popular.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is it all! I feel it. 2.6.1a is going to be our patch. I feel it in my twisted textured bones. We're getting our butts back. Hallelujah! :p

Ah, a heartbreaking post in retrospect, since....no, still no fix.

But then, the Twilek face bug got a "We're looking into it" almost 50 days ago, and still isn't fixed (unless 2.6.1a did it?). This bug hasn't even gotten a "We're looking into it" yet.

I'm giving it one more week...then it'll be three months to the day since this started, and I unsubscribe.

Funniest thing would be if at the next gathering or Cantina tour or whatever, if it has cosplayers, they come with a perfect replica of the skimpy outfits, complete with visible maxi-pads or an actual napkin sticking out of the underwear.

The problem of the leg textures being reversed (or maybe twisted) only occurs when a garment is worn. The leg textures are correct when no garment is equipped. These screenshots show a side-by-side comparison. Note how the knees look twisted in the front view with the garment worn, and there is a mid-calf texture break with the garment worn.

Front: http://imgur.com/DURcivf

Back: http://imgur.com/D4o7czv

And for males wearing Jori's loincloth.

Front: http://imgur.com/PeSGtBY

Back: http://imgur.com/AUt6OgK

Also, the square butt/crotch patch is visible on both genders.

My favorite is how their Knees look twisted and pointing at each other. Real professional.

Funniest thing would be if at the next gathering or Cantina tour or whatever, if it has cosplayers, they come with a perfect replica of the skimpy outfits, complete with visible maxi-pads or an actual napkin sticking out of the underwear.

That would be awesome!!! Maybe they would get the point then.

It would be nice if they would at least own up to their mistake and apologize for it. Imagine i went to your house to fix your leaky faucet and end up flooding your home, then ignore your phone calls and act like nothing happened.

We wait for ques, we wait for ops sometime for 30 minutes, we wait, we wait ,we wait, and while we wait what do you get to look at? messed up textures i can't take it anymore.

Been subbing since november, 2013 and have decide not to renew my subscription. if this texture issue isn't fixed I will be f2p in april,2014.

This bug was introduced when, 18.dec?

So a fix is more than overdue!

This is affecting a great many outfits and I can't believe its that difficult to fix.

So please Bio, I am getting tired of having to send the same bug report over and over again with each new patch.

Get your act together and fix this.

We wait for ques, we wait for ops sometime for 30 minutes, we wait, we wait ,we wait, and while we wait what do you get to look at? messed up textures i can't take it anymore.

Been subbing since november, 2013 and have decide not to renew my subscription. if this texture issue isn't fixed I will be f2p in april,2014.

Here's the sad thing for me: When this texture gets fixed (August, November), several more textures will be broken.

Edited by Zerileth

HAHA, no.

In fact they have a NEW bug that's going to be classified as "we are aware" but will never be fixed: Visor type helmets used to replace the Miraluka default eye shields, now they just clip through them (both the Miraluka and the helmet visor are shown superimposed).

Workaround is to hide head slot and just live with your original Miraluka visor.

I wonder how big of a stink these forum posts make compared to player base composition (revenue wise).

Would I be far off if I assume that most f2p players do not visit the forum? (and probably most subscribers too for that matter)

And f2p players can't post bugs in-game.

Another one, would I be far off if I assumed that the bulk of buying additional CC's is done by f2p/preferred? simply because that is the only way for them to get the gear they want with the credit caps and GTN prices what they are.

Lastly, would I be far off if I assume that those complaining here are (mostly?) subscribers?

So, effectively only a small part of the playerbase is causing a stink about the texture bugs (be it twisted, non-clipping, ugly recolor, missing! body/leg textures on corrupted companion customizations from first! rakghoul event)

Leaves me assuming we will NEVER, ever see this fixed simply because the people actually taking action on it in the form of suspending/cancelling subscription or suspending buying CC's, form a negligible part of the revenue brought in from subscription fees/ sales of CC's

In other words, we're just background noise...

Now, the idea of showing up at a cantina tour in replica's of these ****ed up gear sets, now that might actually have some effect, especially if some publicity can be gained from it...

Edited by LeJarC