I need a complete Carnage PvP stat optimization (in detail), input welcome!

SVTCarnage

EDIT: To not make another thread back to back, here is my first Carnage 2.5 PvP Montage.

1080p

What to Expect:

- 1v1's

- 1v2

- Burst Montage at the very start

- Epic Huttaball score

Thanks again for the stat advice, again I did not know what to do, I was in trouble when I posted here.

Edited by SVTCarnage

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/083c357c-2e36-4f23-97bb-3ed2f09572fa

This is the Link to my Maruauder with completed min/maxed gear.

-Drop all Hit from Gear, 95% are sufficient. if I could I would try 94% but it is not possible.

You get 95%Hit over Talents ( 90% Base, Ataruform 3%, Narrowed hatred 1% and 1% from your Companion).

-Drop Crit because of Executioner by Scream.

-Go full Power/Surge.

Actually in this Gear 10k Screams und 12k Ravage last hits possilble. With a lucky switch and smart playing/positioning you can rape a Target from 100%-0% in one Gore Window.

/e

one statement about your comment in the last video, something about "damage has not changed".

This has one Reason: Bolster is hard broken! In the last Warzone i did with my leathaly specced operative i dealt 1.5million Dmg. With the reaching lvl 55 my dmg falls into the bottomless.

another thing is: sometimes you waste your Gore. Make sure before use Gore Scream is ready Executioner is up and have enough Rage to use it effective.

Edited by JoriCardas

Hey guys! I am trying to prep for a ranked arena asap, I noticed Gudarzz made a comment in a reply to someone else in one of his videos about having %30 crit then optimizing on power. That sounds about right, because I have tried stacking accuracy (8 out of 14 augs) and now power (10 to 11 powers, 3 to 4 crit augments).

30% crit then optimizing for power would have been pre 2.0 advice you want 0 crit now. Also never stack accuracy augments.. and crit in augments has always been bad idea. Either str or power for augments always.

Edited by AngusFTW

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/e0afae5a-9906-4fdd-9917-2d4a363ad513

This is the Link to my Maruauder with completed min/maxed gear.

-Drop all Hit from Gear, 95% are sufficient. if I could I would try 94% but it is not possible.

You get 95%Hit over Talents ( Ataruform 3%, Narrowed hatred 1% and 1% from your Companion).

-Drop Crit because of Executioner by Scream.

-Go full Power/Surge.

Actually in this Gear 10k Screams und 12k Ravage last hits possilble. With a lucky switch and smart playing/positioning you can rape a Target from 100%-0% in one Gore Window.

/e

one statement about your comment in the last video, something about "damage has not changed".

This has one Reason: Bolster is hard broken! In the last Warzone i did with my leathaly specced operative i dealt 1.5million Dmg. With the reaching lvl 55 my dmg falls into the bottomless.

another thing is: sometimes you waste your Gore. Make sure before use Gore Scream is ready Executioner is up and have enough Rage to use it effective.

Yea I do sometimes just throw a gore in without scream or ravage up and or enough rage, I will brake that habit. I will swap out all my Hit and Crit for Power and Surge. Thank you for linking your gear layout very helpful.

30% crit then optimizing for power would have been pre 2.0 advice you want 0 crit now. Also never stack accuracy augments.. and crit in augments has always been bad idea. Either str or power for augments always.

Thanks for the help guys appreciated!

Edited by SVTCarnage

I currently have 97% Accuracy talent /skill (tree only as a buff) 76.54% Multiplier (surge) 17:84% 855 Bonus Dmg (Melee) it works perfectly fine for me, rellaying more on proc + gore (+ravage) + scream. I recommend u try it if u are able.