GSF- Requistions BUG

Moshpet

BUG: When your ships are highlighted with the X2 bonus, rather than being awarded the double requisition points, it subtracts requisition.

0- Record your requisition before match.

1- Engage space combat with x2 bounus req on your ship.

2- Note combat fly text on end of match, and note the amount

3- Pull up the hanger menu and notice that the awarded requisition has been deducted, not added.

This bug is only only present when the x2 modifier is in play, when it is off the requisition is normal.

I'm fairly certain I have never seen this.

Are you certain that you are navigating to the ship in question? When you pull up the GS screen, it will not normally be the ship you just earned req on that is active.

I will try to replicate following your instructions.

I'm not convinced this is correct, but double requisition definitely works funny. The doubling doesn't double and/or not all of your doubled requisition is counted against the 500 req you get for a daily double. I suspect there's a base few hundred requisition you get for being present in the match that is not affected by the daily double. Dev confirmation would be excellent.

I'm not convinced this is correct, but double requisition definitely works funny. The doubling doesn't double and/or not all of your doubled requisition is counted against the 500 req you get for a daily double. I suspect there's a base few hundred requisition you get for being present in the match that is not affected by the daily double. Dev confirmation would be excellent.

I agree and have noticed this. That number is at least 300. As I mentioned in a different thread, I experienced this when I joined a game that was just ending (not due to lack of players). I selected a ship, entered the match and before I could perform any actions the game ended, giving me 300 requisition (we lost, lol).

Edited by TrinityLyre

Actually, the bonus is not x2, it is x1.5. So, if you earn more than 1500 reqs (including bonus) in your first game of the day on that ship, you will have used up all 500 bonus reqs in that game. If your total req gain at the end of your first game is less than 1500, you will have some bonus reqs left. If you divide the number of reqs you got by 3, this gives you the number of bonus reqs earned for that game. If you substract that number from 500, you will see that it matches the number of bonus reqs remaining to be earned on that ship.

For example, if you earn a total of 1200 reqs (including bonus) for your first game, it means that you earned 400 bonus reqs for that game (1200/3=400), and you will have 100 bonus reqs remaining for that ship ( 500-400=100). Without the bonus, you would have earned 800 reqs for that game. With the x1.5 bonus, you earned 1200.

My Ryczer had 2168 at the start of the match. It had the x2 multiplier listed, and had not been played today or yesterday.

The match reported 1467 requisition, half of it for colliding with three different things because apparently I don't know how to steer a Ryczer!

Anyway, the resulting amount was 3635. I see no such issue.

Actually, the bonus is not x2, it is x1.5. So, if you earn more than 1500 reqs (including bonus) in your first game of the day on that ship, you will have used up all 500 bonus reqs in that game. If your total req gain at the end of your first game is less than 1500, you will have some bonus reqs left. If you divide the number of reqs you got by 3, this gives you the number of bonus reqs earned for that game. If you substract that number from 500, you will see that it matches the number of bonus reqs remaining to be earned on that ship.

For example, if you earn a total of 1200 reqs (including bonus) for your first game, it means that you earned 400 bonus reqs for that game (1200/3=400), and you will have 100 bonus reqs remaining for that ship ( 500-400=100). Without the bonus, you would have earned 800 reqs for that game. With the x1.5 bonus, you earned 1200.

You're not wrong about how bonus req is calculated per game (that much was obvious), but if it's indeed 1.5x instead of 2x, there's a tooltip that needs updating. Also, I've never seen anything indicating the tooltip flat out lied about the multiplier, though I won't discount it until I can do some testing.

All of your numbers line up with my findings, but I came to different conclusions.

The best explanation I can come up with for how req is rewarded is:

Completion Bonus = Amount Earned

Bonus Req = Available bonus Req up to the Amount Earned

Req Received = Amount Earned + Completion Bonus + Bonus Req

The Amount Earned appears to include various stats from the match, including a win bonus, bonuses for kills, objectives, MVPs , match time, etc. The variety of bonuses that are applied in this number, particularly the time variable, makes calculating the values that make up this number very difficult.