few questions to development team

mattycutts

Firstly love the start you guys made with the introduction of GSF, took while to get used to its controls but now love it.

Firstly can we expect ranked games for GSF in the near future? / and leaderboards?

When do you plan to introduce new maps and game modes besides domination?

Also when do you plan on releasing more ship types since we only have one gunship type and would like to see many more different style of ships within the 3 class types we have currently?

Eager for more and getting little tired of one game mode and two maps.

One other thing when do you plan to address the problem of players waiting in staging area and not clicking ready but getting full credit for the completion?

Also for joining late you dont get any medal for being a late joiner.

Another question to the development team, why is the Flashfire and Novadive the same ship? It is just like saying the F14 Tomcat is one jet when the wings are retracted and becomes an F41 Bobcat when the wings are extended. Please create a new model for one of the ships! In the hangers of the republic fleet s a yellow scout ship model not being used. That would be 10x better then Using the same model for two ships.

Another question to the development team, why is the Flashfire and Novadive the same ship? It is just like saying the F14 Tomcat is one jet when the wings are retracted and becomes an F41 Bobcat when the wings are extended. Please create a new model for one of the ships! In the hangers of the republic fleet s a yellow scout ship model not being used. That would be 10x better then Using the same model for two ships.

i didnt even realize! hello mcfly?! lol thats too funny yea i really want some more ships now.

I believe the reason they're the same ship is because it's intended to reflect variants that have been designed for different roles, just like how the Star Guard and Pike are based around the same starfighter frame and the names reflect that they are different variants of the same ship rather than entirely new ships.

Similar perhaps to how you have F-15 Eagle and F-15E Strike Eagle or different variants of the F-35 that are altered to allow them to perform different roles/carry different equipment load outs.

At least my impression is that the names of starfighters within the same ship class in GSF are used in a similar capacity the way the F-35 has A, B, and C models that reflect variations of the same fighter frame that allow it to have different capabilities.

Edited by Gavin_Kelvar

Also for joining late you dont get any medal for being a late joiner.

No, but you do get requisition. I joined a game that ended the second I chose my ship and hyperspaced in, giving me 300 ship requisition and 30 fleet requisition for doing nothing. I guess someone either disconnected or decided to bail really late in the match. That was kind of a neat perk, heh.

Edited by TrinityLyre

No, but you do get requisition. I joined a game that ended the second I chose my ship and hyperspaced in, giving me 300 ship requisition and 30 fleet requisition for doing nothing. I guess someone either disconnected or decided to bail really late in the match. That was kind of a neat perk, heh.

I joined a game as it ended and got only 2-3k credits, no requisitions etc no medals, just wasted time.

the devs do not answer these types of threads..but im glad to see someone asking these questions. I'm interested to know where GSF is going in the next year

can see a real good prostects for this addition to the game since from alot i spoke to spending money getting their ship req's to fleet ones regular which means it must be a good money maker so im pritty sure they will put some good time into developing gsf.

Love it so far, almost a month been playing it on live now and still enjoying it as much now as when i 1st started.

priority i would like to see is:

More maps

More game modes

more variations of ships

better more distintive paint jobs for ships

NO more classes of ship added, love the overal balence there is at the moment.