The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What did you get for Life Day...

Beniboybling

...that was Star Warsy?

I did this thread last year so I thought, why not do it again! The idea is basically to show off any cool Star Wars presents you got for Xmas, or a Star Wars gift you got for someone, or something you just went out a bought for yourself!

Post links, pictures, videos or whatever!

Anyway, this Christmas I got the The Making of Star Wars and bought myself some lightsaber styluses for my new 3DS! This one is currently my favourite. :D

Dark Side wrist Watch.

Return of the Jedi Coffee mug (was actually really wanting this.... i told no one..... my brother saw it and got it for me :D he knows me so well)

and a "Giant Size" Darth Vader 31 inches tall, now always sits next to my computer desk..... again brother got to love him.

Edited by tunewalker

I got a pair of Ventress FX twin Lightsabers :Dhttp://www.hasbro.com/starwars/en_US/shop/details.cfm?R=455CEBF6-19B9-F369-D9B7-3CC2ED78309E:en_US

Also got a Coffee Machine and a Handbag, but the Coffee Machine had an extra case that my husband got his friend to make, little stormtrooper and everything, I'll try get some nice snapshots of it :p

Edited by Selenial

I got the graphic novel version of the Thrawn Trilogy. I have read the three books a many number of times but now I get to read the graphic novel version, put pictures to the story.

I also got a Imperial Insignia Mug with a Death Star Tea Infuser. Makes my morning tea even better.

Oh and I also managed to get a Imperial Insignia Polo shirt that I can wear to the office and call it business casual haha. Infact I am wearing right now at work while I post this.

Edited by BardaTheHobo

Anyway, this Christmas I got the The Making of Star Wars and bought myself some lightsaber styluses for my new 3DS! This one is currently my favourite. :D

Haha that is awesome, I did not even know they made lightsaber styluses.

I got a pair of Ventress FX twin Lightsabers :Dhttp://www.hasbro.com/starwars/en_US/shop/details.cfm?R=455CEBF6-19B9-F369-D9B7-3CC2ED78309E:en_US

Also got a Coffee Machine and a Handbag, but the Coffee Machine had an extra case that my husband got his friend to make, little stormtrooper and everything, I'll try get some nice snapshots of it :p

Oh wow, that coffee machine sounds awesome!

Edited by BardaTheHobo

Artoo is now my co-pilot:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/11f0/

He's a little loud when you start up your vehicle, but his head spins around and he looks pretty cute sitting there in the cup/droidholder. I haven't tried using his charging ability yet.

I had to take my dog to the vet, and he totally didn't know what to make of the strange noises, lights and movements emanating from the new droid.

A trio of, I don't know, "Plushies"....a Vader, A Chewie and a Yoda. They speak when you squeeze their hands. But I also got a Doctor Who sonic screwdriver and a remote control helicopter. (Yes, even though I'm nearly 50 years old, I'm a kid at heart) Edited by wilsonstone

A trio of, I don't know, "Plushies"....a Vader, A Chewie and a Yoda. They speak when you squeeze their hands. But I also got a Doctor Who sonic screwdriver and a remote control helicopter. (Yes, even though I'm nearly 50 years old, I'm a kid at heart)

Which one? I've got the 11ths :p

What did i get for Life day?

Well I got a Hand painted Darth vader with a book of all his quotes, Starwars Calender, 5 Starwars tops, a Hypercrate in game (partner got me that as a side present) Angry birds starwars games for my phone and a nice 25W speaker to hook up to my laptop and pc for when im playing swtor on to give it that cinema effect. (i must say its F**king awesome)

Apart from that i got aload of cash and baby stuff as me and my partner is expecting a baby in February. :eek:

Apart from that i got aload of cash and baby stuff as me and my partner is expecting a baby in February. :eek:

Aw. That rocks. Congrats!

I got snowballed in game, and mostly cash out of game. R2 and Vader collectible candy dispensers, and a Yoda plushie from my roomies.

Edited by Zimrianne

I got $100 worth of Cartel Coins (bought in game, so the actual $100 pack) I then bought the previous year's life day stuff, and opened a Hypercrate... Which got me a Dewback. I also FINALLY took time out of my schedule to read my copy of the Thrawn Trilogy Graphic novel, and loved it.

Oh, and Gentle Giant sent me a bunch of replacement lightsaber blades to get my Gentle Giant Malgus statue back into combat.

All in all, pretty cool.

Though hopefully next Life Day my boyfriend and I will be living together... And hopefully he'll buy me a truckload of Star Wars swag. XD