DPS Dojo with Sensei Aetrus

Aetrus

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't hit him for 23k, so I'm sure he would agree with my statement.

Depends are you defining globaled as getting killed by one ability or getting killed within 1.5 seconds? If its the latter I totally did global the poor sage.

It was sad really, he died and I still had 3 SC missiles loaded and another 10 seconds on explosive fuel, with nothing around to hit. QQ

Edited by Zoom_VI

Depends are you defining globaled as getting killed by one ability or getting killed within 1.5 seconds? If its the latter I totally did global the poor sage.

It was sad really, he died and I still had 3 SC missiles loaded and another 10 seconds on explosive fuel, with nothing around to hit. QQ

I forgot you play pyro. Ooops. Musta been like 7k Thermal Det, 12k Railshot, 4k Missile?

I forgot you play pyro. Ooops. Musta been like 7k Thermal Det, 12k Railshot, 4k Missile?

Something like that, although the railshot was 13k. Don't recall the others, and you forgot the CGC procs.

Really tho, its just slang for dying really fast. Like I would consider the first team ranked match I did on my PT where I got nuked down in like 3 seconds to be "globalled" or that thing that happened to Reebell/Beat in that one match.

Edited by Zoom_VI

Something like that, although the railshot was 13k. Don't recall the others, and you forgot the CGC procs.

Really tho, its just slang for dying really fast. Like I would consider the first team ranked match I did on my PT where I got nuked down in like 3 seconds to be "globalled" or that thing that happened to Reebell/Beat in that one match.

Yah, probably being super nitty - globalled - one gcd. But yah, that was 3 pyro, so that was definitely a global.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just came across this thread. I've had the opportunity to play with Aetrus on a few of his toons in some regular War Zones, he's a great player. It's not often you see great players that aren't also E-thugs and are willing to help other people out instead of just insult them for not playing the game as good as they do.

All joking aside, I just want to say good on you Aetrus for this kind of thing. Makes me think that maybe the MMO pvp community isn't as degraded and pompus as I think it is.

• 4 months later...
Some of ya'll need to get up on Aetrus' services. Just cause you get a

win doesn't mean you don't need to improve.

#necrobump

Ouch. I'm going to eventually make a new thread for 3.0, since currently this one is kind of obsolete and a little misleading. A lot of those specs either don't exist or I haven't touched since 3.0 dropped.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.