mercs/commando healers

benovide

Mercs/Commandos stop quing as healers!

Queue up as DPS. Even if you're bodyguard of medic build que as DPS. As a secondary function is where commandos and mercs shine as healers. Not as the primary healer. You make as blood as healers as the assassins/shadows are tanks.

Mercs/Commandos stop quing as healers!

Queue up as DPS. Even if you're bodyguard of medic build que as DPS. As a secondary function is where commandos and mercs shine as healers. Not as the primary healer. You make as blood as healers as the assassins/shadows are tanks.

Oh thank you! I will take your complete unsolicited advice and play the game you want me to play, rather than the game I've been subbing to for 2 years. I will be expecting your credit card info in a PM so you can pay for my sub since I am supposed to play the game you want me to play, rather than the game I want to play.

They are the worse for the specific roles. They lose more heat/ammo to heal and are slower to heal (no one bothers to grab alacrity) and can never keep up with group heals. As a secondary role they are perfect. In primary role. They cause the team to fail in staying alive.

Stuck in a team with merc healer and assassin tank. You'll never complete the op. Or hm. Because your entire team will continue to be wiped.

And no I would never want you to heal me. The tank if they are half decent will be the only person on the team taking damage. If others are taking damage. You're a worthless tank. If you can't keep up heals for keeping your tank alive. You are a worthless healer.

The mechanics are against merc/commando medics. As they are against Sith assassin tanks.

They are the worse for the specific roles. They lose more heat/ammo to heal and are slower to heal (no one bothers to grab alacrity) and can never keep up with group heals. As a secondary role they are perfect. In primary role. They cause the team to fail in staying alive.

Stuck in a team with merc healer and assassin tank. You'll never complete the op. Or hm. Because your entire team will continue to be wiped.

And no I would never want you to heal me. The tank if they are half decent will be the only person on the team taking damage. If others are taking damage. You're a worthless tank. If you can't keep up heals for keeping your tank alive. You are a worthless healer.

The mechanics are against merc/commando medics. As they are against Sith assassin tanks.

I should just quote that without any comment.

For the slight chance that you actually believe what you write, you should have a look at the group compositions of the best guilds for nightmare mode operations :).

I have. And have yet to see one config of using a merc/comm as a dedicated healer. And assassins as dedicated tanks ever make it passed a second boss.

Can't even find a YouTube of one.

Oh, why am i even writing...

World First and Second TFB Nightmare Mode both used Assassin Tank + Mercenary Healer

World First and Second SV Nightmare Mode both used Assassin Tank + Mercenary Healer

World First DF HM 2 Assassin Tanks

World First DP HM Assassin Tank

I suggest you look up the Progression Tracking Threads of the different NiM/HM Operations.

Oh and i made it past a second boss (past last bosses), both on my assassin tank and on my mercenary healer :D

Edited by THoK-Zeus

Highest healing parses:

Sorcerer/Sage - 2,700 ups

Operative/Scoundrel - 2,237

Mercenary/Commando - 1371

Average Parses:

Sorcerer/Sage - 1388

Operative/Scoundrel - 998

Mercenary/Commando - 422

Not sure where you're pulling those numbers from, but 1371 for a merc healer is bunk. My guildmate regularly goes over 2k and he's not even geared yet.