Class Ships?

GooseGrims

i would like to see class ships in the GSF games, make it 5k fleet req to unlock. maybe have the a strike fighter and scout version but can only pick one (or both) or maybe has some ships as strike fighters and others as scouts.

and have them unlockable for other characters through legacy.

you man like an agent ship or a bounty hunter ship?

Sure put it on the wall of crazy not a bad idea if your asking me but it's a bit of a low priority in the big picture.

thx :)

yea for sure this would be at the bottom of the priority list, but i would love to use my sages ship as a scout :)

thx :)

yea for sure this would be at the bottom of the priority list, but i would love to use my sages ship as a scout :)

You do realize the Jedi Ship is a light corvette.

Only the imperial ships technically are fighters and really big Heavy fighters at that.

The Trooper ship is an assault transport.

The Smuggler ship a Freighter

Edited by mr_sim
typo

This was talked about during the Cantina meetup at EA studios. They had discussed adding in the class ships when creating the starfighter content but realized that the ships were two large and wouldn't fit with the rest of the experience. If you think of it in terms of scale a starfigher is about the size of a large car, maybe a bit bigger. The class ships are the size of a 4 bedroom house.

In terms of actual size in game, if you play the earlier space experience you'll see the starfighter models there are still smaller in scale than the class ships. This may be changed sometime in the future but other content such as new maps and play modes as well as regular game content takes priority for most people.

This was talked about during the Cantina meetup at EA studios. They had discussed adding in the class ships when creating the starfighter content but realized that the ships were two large and wouldn't fit with the rest of the experience. If you think of it in terms of scale a starfigher is about the size of a large car, maybe a bit bigger. The class ships are the size of a 4 bedroom house.

In terms of actual size in game, if you play the earlier space experience you'll see the starfighter models there are still smaller in scale than the class ships. This may be changed sometime in the future but other content such as new maps and play modes as well as regular game content takes priority for most people.

yea this is in no way a high priority this just something to discuss. but why couldnt they just scale down the class ship size for GSF? i mean it wouldnt use the actual class ships, just GSF ships of w/e role that have that skin.