Ranked Pvp

ColddKilller

it's recommended u have at least full Conq w/ all augments so you won't have as much trouble, but be careful if you're a part of the faction that are the pvp underdogs bc the dominant faction in pvp will most likely have full oboran min/max

gl & hf

Edited by lStillWantMySWG

To be competitive yes you need to have the gear. However I see a lot of people just run in there pve gear to get ranked comms. Your at disadvantage but gear isn't "everything". Gear doesn't mean your good...just means you put in more time. Lack of gear doesn't mean your bad, ect, ect...

To be competitive yes you need to have the gear. However I see a lot of people just run in there pve gear to get ranked comms. Your at disadvantage but gear isn't "everything". Gear doesn't mean your good...just means you put in more time. Lack of gear doesn't mean your bad, ect, ect...

If you don't have at least some gear, you're doing your teammates a disservice. Not to mention ranked comms are worthless if you don't already have the conqueror piece. Get your base set in order and augmented, then do ranked to get obroan if you'd like.

If you don't have at least some gear, you're doing your teammates a disservice. Not to mention ranked comms are worthless if you don't already have the conqueror piece. Get your base set in order and augmented, then do ranked to get obroan if you'd like.

I agree...and I am not saying otherwise. I was just saying that people do it. Also a lot of raiders do it just to get the relics...which are very good.

I agree...and I am not saying otherwise. I was just saying that people do it. Also a lot of raiders do it just to get the relics...which are very good.

That is very true. As long as you aren't the one doing it and you're decent at PvP, you should have a high enough rating to avoid them, however. I also find that most people just looking for relics get them via weekly/daily from regs since they aren't expensive.

you dont need pvp gear with bolster .. this is why Bioware implemented it.

Bioware implement Bolster for any1 noob in blue/purple 53 level gear (63-66 tier, crafted/looted on Makeb) enter into 55 lvl warzone without significant asspain.

Not for any1 in 72-78 tier maximum 55 lvl pve gear.

So, If you just ding 55 with your old pve gear, Bolster for you. If you refuse get pvp gear and working for high grade pve gear, Bolster works against you. And this is truth.

Simple rule of endgame: pve gear = for pve. Pvp gear = for pvp. Only idiotes and brainless pve crabs dont follow it.

Edited by TonyDragonflame