[VIDEO] Omicron spawn kill (assassin fire pulll)

HexDecimalUK

1st - I don't understand why people insist on spelling things wrong that are written out right in front of their eyes...it's Oricon. You see the word 20 times when heading to that place. It's on your minimap. Sheesh.

2nd - This didn't require a bragging video. It's a fairly standard gank-tactic. You just did it on the new planet area. /cookie

Nothing to see here, move along. 0/10.

1st - I don't understand why people insist on spelling things wrong that are written out right in front of their eyes...it's Oricon. You see the word 20 times when heading to that place. It's on your minimap. Sheesh.

2nd - This didn't require a bragging video. It's a fairly standard gank-tactic. You just did it on the new planet area. /cookie

Nothing to see here, move along. 0/10.

i would imagine its the oldest tactic in the book, but what im pointing at is the fact i can pull them from the load in point. which is kind of broken, i had originally had the intention of using the phase walk to lure people closer to the edge, ie i would let my self get jumped then telliport and pull, but i could just camp there all day if i want, but instead , i decided to just fraps the funny exploit, forum food keeps a community fat as i always say. (fat meaning big since i obviously have to point out the obvious to some of you) :rolleyes:

i would imagine its the oldest tactic in the book, but what im pointing at is the fact i can pull them from the load in point. which is kind of broken, i had originally had the intention of using the phase walk to lure people closer to the edge, ie i would let my self get jumped then telliport and pull, but i could just camp there all day if i want, but instead , i decided to just fraps the funny exploit, forum food keeps a community fat as i always say. (fat meaning big since i obviously have to point out the obvious to some of you) :rolleyes:

Don't you get "login immunity" till you're fully loaded?