Guild names for cantina bands ruin roleplay immersion on roleplay servers

Arainwen

list of other things that ruin my immersion.

Being able to tell if a mob is hostile or not - in real life you can't tell if the guy is going to kick your *** until he throws a punch!

Being able to see names over npcs, and pcs - you don't know anyones name in real life unless they have a name tag, or someone tells you.

Surviving a blaster shot to the face - we don't even have blasters in real life? Why do you have them here!?

Lightsabers not dismembering people - again, we don't even have lightsabers in real life.

Seriously, broseph, its a game. Calm down. This is why people dont like rpers. "omg my immersion is ruined forever!"

+9001

This is true but the signs for shops are not in a readable language so I can only tell what sort of shop it is by the NPC names

It is a readable language. Look up Aurekbesh, and Aurekbesh Fonts for MS word or similar programs.

Its a direct translation off the English 26 letter alphabet so you could learn it easy.

Theres your immersion.

Yeah that's what it comes down to really, when there is a sort of overload point of numbers and bars and windows and letters covering the screen it just doesn't feel like a roleplaying game anymore, too arcadey. We really need to be able to hide more of it, and it still be playable whilst doing it :jawa_frown: