Thinking about transferring

LegoUniverseBC

Hi all, i'm thinking about transferring here for a nice PvE server.

I do have a couple of questions though:

1. How is the population? Is it heavy?

2. Are the queues good?

3. How are the PvE operations here?

Thanks all!

1. Heavy on both sides.

2. Warzone queues? yes. No idea about group finder.

3. Many guilds run, few top end raiding guilds.

Someone better should be along to answer your questions shortly.

1. Heavy on both sides.

2. Warzone queues? yes. No idea about group finder.

3. Many guilds run, few top end raiding guilds.

Someone better should be along to answer your questions shortly.

Think that pretty much covered it. Though to elaborate on 3 a little: most if not all of Apostrophe's Adventures in Pugging (they're listed within http://www.torocast.com/category/editorial/blog/) have been on JC. However, it's all about the guild. http://jcpveprogression.webs.com/ can tell you the ones who are getting through content. Attitudes you'll have to feel out for yourself - love my guild, but there's a reason so many exist catering to different styles.

Thanks all!

A few more questions:

1. Is the pugging any good? (It is pugs so it's usually bad :p)

2. Is the population heavier then the Shadowlands

3. When you say there are few top end raiding guilds do you mean guilds running NiM DF & DP?

1. Roll of the dice. If you see more than one from the same guild, that's a positive, if you see someone with no guild and they're a 55... well....

2. Yes but not by much according to http://www.torstatus.net/shards/us :)

3. There aren't NM DF & DP yet :) but I'm guessing NM TFB & S&V, plus farming HM DF and DP with at least an ops group or two (or as a guild for those without fixed groups). Though I'm not the one who first said it so it's a guess. :)

1. Roll of the dice. If you see more than one from the same guild, that's a positive, if you see someone with no guild and they're a 55... well....

2. Yes but not by much according to http://www.torstatus.net/shards/us :)

3. There aren't NM DF & DP yet :) but I'm guessing NM TFB & S&V, plus farming HM DF and DP with at least an ops group or two (or as a guild for those without fixed groups). Though I'm not the one who first said it so it's a guess. :)

Thanks! I meant to say NiM TFB and S&V.

Thanks all!

A few more questions:

1. Is the pugging any good? (It is pugs so it's usually bad :p)

2. Is the population heavier then the Shadowlands

3. When you say there are few top end raiding guilds do you mean guilds running NiM DF & DP?

1) The pugging seems plentiful on both Republic and Imperial faction, but everyone will have their own stories on who is more successful.

2) Only Bioware knows the true overall population of the server, but this server is pretty populated.

3) I'm assuming the 'few top end raiding guilds' are the few that have actually cleared the NiM TFB & S&V content because, in my opinion, that content is still harder that HM DF/DP.

Overall I think this is a good server to be on as the queue's for regs pop all the time, there is pugging at all hours of the day, and there are genuinely nice people on this server.

1) The pugging seems plentiful on both Republic and Imperial faction, but everyone will have their own stories on who is more successful.

2) Only Bioware knows the true overall population of the server, but this server is pretty populated.

3) I'm assuming the 'few top end raiding guilds' are the few that have actually cleared the NiM TFB & S&V content because, in my opinion, that content is still harder that HM DF/DP.

Overall I think this is a good server to be on as the queue's for regs pop all the time, there is pugging at all hours of the day, and there are genuinely nice people on this server.

Thanks! Sounds like a nice server. I'll probably transfer. :)