(APAC) <Corvus> Republic and <Korvus> Empire Recruitment Thread

Pandoras_Jar

Just like Dax I am an APAC player and also in NZ :)

I have mumble but can certainly dl TS.

I have been playing since not long after launch and have a number of characters on both sides but mainly I play on/prefer the Imperial side :csw_vader:

When it comes to group play I do enjoy running dailies, flashpoints and Ops from the classics to DF/DP (I do not enjoy pvp though). Clearing the content is something I would like to do but I'm not uptight to the point I get mad and rage quit if things go wrong ... I would much rather chill and have fun getting there with like minded people then get mad and not getting there.

I have one of two tanks and a couple of 55 DPS I could bring with me on the Imperial side. The DPS are more than ready for HM progression but the tanks suffer from the monkey at the keyboard :D .. not to say I couldn't become proficient with practice though.

Thanks for your time :D

Hey hey :)

You sound like a good fit for us. Check out our guild website and find me in-game and I'll invite you to the guild. :)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, are you still recruiting? I only started playing a couple months ago, so I'm still kind of learning the ropes. It's also my first MMORPG (I was a heavy RTS/FPS gamer) so I'm kind of new to the whole genre. I think I'm beginning to get the hang of things though.

I consider myself more a PvP player than PvE, but I'm open to delving into a little bit of PvE. I'm not great at PvP (yet) but I do have plans to become a casual ranked player eventually. That's a long way away though, first I have to grind all of my alts. I currently only have one toon, Maddmouse a 55 Combat Sent, but I plan to grind out heaps of alts. Mainly to have a complete team of crafters but also for story's sake.

I'm happy to chill in any team chat program you use, though I'll probably only use my mic if/when necessary and very rarely (if at all) for general sociability. Not that I'm anti-social (though many of my friends disagree :p), I just don't like talking to people I can't see. I have the same issue with phone calls. I won't have a social conversation on the phone, my friends have to either text me, or come see me in person. It's nothing personal, I'm just a little odd.

One thing you should note though, is that I'm mostly a night owl. I'm trying to cull my social life (so much for not being anti-social eh?) so I can be fairly active. However between uni and work, my main activity will still be largely during late nights/early mornings (12am-8am Melbourne time). I hope that won't be too much of a problem.

Anyway, if you guys are still recruiting and feel like I could be a good fit, let me know how to proceed from here. If you have any further questions feel free to ask. You can contact me through these forums or in game, I'll be on Maddmouse for the time being.

Thanks for your time. :)

Hi! Another player wondering if Corvus is accepting recruits :D

I'm an American, but I live in Japan so I'm GMT +9. Not new to MMOs but new to SWTOR. I've only been playing for a few weeks and so far have one 55 gunslinger and some low level alts.

I'm really looking for a group of people to play with around my time zone. Mainly interested in PVE and I'm sure I'd be interested in raiding once I know how it works in SWTOR but I've never really been very hardcore into raiding in other MMOs.

• 2 weeks later...

Hai Everybody!

We are still, always are and will continue to be recruiting more awesome people to join our guild for shenanigans purposes. Must have TS otherwise you miss out on fun times. Plain and simple really.

More deets on our 3.0 plans and prep **** soon.

NO HIPSTERS ALLOWED!

Also..

I like pie :eek:

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys! I shot an in-game mail to Xmai (Imp-side) a few days ago. Please let me know if there's a better way to get in touch ^_^

-Lyntei

Hey Lyntei :)

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Been doing RL stuff and leveling my boyfriends toon's so haven't been on my own account much but I did reply to your message this morning. :)

----

We are still looking for players especially on Imperial side for our progression team. We'd still like to see if we can find a raid leader. Need at least a tank and a couple of Dps (anything but Snipers and Operatives) then we'll be close to getting a team happening hopefully before 3.0.

But we welcome all players to both factions. Admittedly we are slightly more active on Republic side but we are overall a little less active waiting for 3.0. If you want to contact us on Republic side best to contact us on raid nights (Wednesday and Monday nights NZ/AEST). :)

Alternative means of contacting me about the guild, send me a message via my Enjin profile: http://torcorvus.enjin.com/profile/3075292.

Edited by Pandoras_Jar

Welcome to the guild those who have recently joined us =)

For other looking for a casual/social guild you are more than welcome to contact us and ask more questions or join the guild and try us out - if you like us you like us, if not then you are more than welcome to leave and look for another home.

We provide a good environment for new players to learn the game in - if you have questions about your class, about pvp or pve or general game play there's usually someone in guild with the answer.

So if you're looking, search for Corvus (Republic) or Korvus (Imperial) =)

We're slagging off a bit out of boredom waiting for 3.0... as you know happens... *cough* Dragon Age *cough*

But we're always happy to accept anyone into our guild family who wants to hang out and have fun with us. But you must love cookies, chocolate and bacon. :)

Send me a message here or through my Enjin profile (linked a couple of replies up) and I'll try get back to you. Or you might actually catch me more frequently in game in the next day or two so send me a PM/Whisper if that's more your style. :)

3.0 is just around the corner guys =)

We are still welcoming new members to the guild, if you are new to SWTOR or have been playing for a while and are after a guild, feel free to check out Corvus/Korvus. If its something you think might suit you then by all means get in touch with us in-game, in this thread or through Enjin.

We welcome players from around the world, just be aware that most are from the Oceanic region.

See you guys in-game and welcome to the new players that have joined us recently =)

• 2 weeks later...
:sy_republic: Republic Corvus/Imperial Korvus :sy_empire:

Social/Casual Cross Faction Asia Pacific Guild (NZ/AUS)

We are always happy to recruit all players whether veteran or noob!

We do SM ops runs and flashpoints usually around our active times above. SM ops aren't always scheduled and can sometimes be spontaneous. We've scheduled 3.0 SM Ops/55 Ops for Comms runs on the weekends at the following times:

Republic: Saturday 3pm NZ/1pm AEDT/10am AWST/Friday 6pm PST (time may very slightly)

If you have any question's about the guild feel free to ask us. :)

Sydney (Australia - New South Wales) Sat. January 2015, 13:00:00 AEDT UTC+11 hours

my time : Sat. January 2015, 10:00:00 CST UTC+8 hours

we can only match for these times above,

is there any regular 3.0 new ops spot free?

Hey Oakamp,

Sorry about the delay in replying.

Outside of our progression team, we ask members to secure a spot in the operation by signing up - sign ups get first priority on the spot, if one of those who have signed up haven't shown up in about 10 minutes that spot gets defaulted to another on the list.

So for example, first four dps that sign up get the four dps spots - the fifth dps that signs up will be listed as a sub.

Choice of raid for Saturday afternoon is whichever people in the group decide on =) So could be an 8man of the new ops or a 16 man 55 ops for comms or whatever people decide =)

Hope this helps ^_^

Joined these guys back in late November 14. Great bunch of Guys and Gals!

Very helpful environment, have a question or need some help with something/crafting someone is always wiling to lend a hand!

Great social environment too, Guild events here and there like cross faction PVP, world bosses, and generally a relaxing atmosphere to chill out in and have some fun.

Its often nice to just do your dailies with someone to chat with on TS or in guild chat, or run a quick tactical or FP with some guildies.

10/10 would join again if booted hahah

Hey Oakamp,

Sorry about the delay in replying.

Outside of our progression team, we ask members to secure a spot in the operation by signing up - sign ups get first priority on the spot, if one of those who have signed up haven't shown up in about 10 minutes that spot gets defaulted to another on the list.

So for example, first four dps that sign up get the four dps spots - the fifth dps that signs up will be listed as a sub.

Choice of raid for Saturday afternoon is whichever people in the group decide on =) So could be an 8man of the new ops or a 16 man 55 ops for comms or whatever people decide =)

Hope this helps ^_^

what the user moon said is true. I joined the guild right before new years and when we're doing ops if your online and available. Just call in if needed or remind yourself an hour before, get on and try to hold your own spot. But normally I tend to go on imp side 16 man ops and there's always space avaliable for every role + you feel comfortable since everyone is warm welcoming

So in short I believe that this guild really makes you comfortable, talk about everything and do everything "For Fun".

~Goldeye