Funny stuff BW - great setup

Mursie

I heard matchless stopped queuing group because ractis gets mad a lot

Hardly. The reason Matchless hasn't been in group queue recently is because I am completely and utterly disenchanted with this game. After Turrican gets back from Vacation we should queue up a bit more in a final push to break 2k Group Rating.(like 34 rating needed) However we have until the 7th because that's when my sub expires.

On another note: I'm done with Solo Queue. You no longer have to worry about facing me anymore.

So unless Bioware makes an unexpected major change I won't be playing until the next Makeb-type Expansion.

Edited by Xeraz

except it's an AP vanguard. and playing pub solo que is a hell of alot different than playing imp solo que.

Keep trying though... you're bound to make a valid point sooner or later.

200 lower than my Sentinel. Keep trying though, one day you might be better than Brazil force.

I'm just a guy that knows you're a fraud. and everyone else reading this will become enlightened as well. Perhaps you don't care about my message.. no matter... what little efame you think your exploited rating brings... just know that words like mine shine the light on the asterick of fraud and cowardice that rating really has.

oh, and feel free to keep replying to my remarks.. you only further validate that they speak truth and require your attention.

Glory is a fraud?

And people say POT5 doesn't have good trolls

200 lower than my Sentinel. Keep trying though, one day you might be better than Brazil force.

we've already discussed how your rating was established racter. seriously.. L2Read. synch queing on pub side is even more exploitable than imp.. less que population. I know for a fact you arent queing your sentinel with anything less than two other guildies queing same time. If you played with the just the pub masses that que.. you wouldn't win 10% of your matches.. it would be impossible with the talent pool that is available on pub side.

Again... try and make a valid point. YOu have failed thus far. We know your rating and your guild is fraud. Please.. do yourself a favor and really think next time before you hit reply.

i started on belgoth's beacon. I main a scrapper. If you hadn't heard of matchless and their exploits of the broken double hidden strike... popping adrenals with in-wz adrenals..and hitting ppl for ridiculous amounts.. you clearly weren't really into this game (from a pvp perspective).

Truth is, matchless players, like most pvp players at the higher level, are all in all good players. There is no denying that. Your skill level is above the average.. maybe even a considerable amount.

The purpose of the post is that the very players who have a skill advantage already...become of a higher notoriety usually because they exploit at the margins for the unheard game limits. You would not be that much better than the top 10% playing.. yet matchless is known..because your crew continues to exploit the margins for the ultimate advantage. Whether its bypassing the solo que class spec and healing when marked as DPS... or sync queing (and yes.. your crew does this..cut the ****.. you are fooling no one. Whether you all have matchless tags on when you do it doesn't matter... you are with friends in vent/ts/mum etc... and sync queing for a premade vs solo pug advantage.)

Could you win without these dirty tactics? sure. Your skill level is above average..and you would...but winning above average isn't good enough.. you want to exploit to win more than just above the average.. as if doing so isn't recognized only the victory itself. I guess to some..your theory works... they know not of your antics..just your name on the leaderboard.. and that is why I post. Information is power.. and your glory is fraud.

edit: actually the true genesis of this post was the POS mara that was intentionally trolling solo que's to squash fellow player ratings. That matchless was abusing with their antics during this period only heightened the frustration..and led to their inclusion here.

Edited by Mursie

Sorry you feel that way. Tbh we don't sync queues, we really don't.

Actually, I'm usually too lazy to get into voice chat unless I'm streaming/Group Queing. So, even if we did end up on the same team it was likely without comms.

Regardless, I wish you the best. I hope the next time we face it'll be under.. better circumstances.