Good game ruined... why bioware why!

vogia

Will someone please explain to me why in the galaxy you all decided it was a good idea to have a 100% mount knock off? Seriously?!?!?!? I can't walk by a mob 5 levels lower then me for more then 2 seconds before he blasts me on my ***? Come on man!

Will someone please explain to me why in the galaxy you all decided it was a good idea to have a 100% mount knock off? Seriously?!?!?!? I can't walk by a mob 5 levels lower then me for more then 2 seconds before he blasts me on my ***? Come on man!

Yes because this small screw up results in the whole game being ruined.

/High Five.

Level more. The level 40 mount is less resistant and the level 50 mount is less resistant to knock offs then the 40 one.

The level 25 one is paper... and most roads are clear of mobs except blockades. Doing it wrong!

Now if you were complaining about the bug when you get knocked off your mount and your companion doesn't always spawn to assist I'd plus one you.

Every time i drive by something, it shoots me from 30 yards away and i end up face down. Now it is level 25... so maybe that's why but still... And obviously i was being sarcastic about the game being ruined because of it smack asses. It's still very annoying and stupid to get knocked off 100% of the time at any level.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.