Stream is LIVE!!!

niceguyy

Ever wonder what a guild dedicated to GSF is capable of? Come join the chat & watch my guild Black Squadron take on the Empire in intense space PvP action!

Stream goes LIVE @ 7pm EST! (12/23) twitch.tv/swtorplayer95

Edited by niceguyy
Changed title and updated stream info

Thanks guys for backing me up you're awesome! And I'm very glad you're liking the stream. Black Squadron is having fun fighting against you and your wingmen Shock :D

But renegadeimp makes an interesting point. If I just bump my previous live stream post I can keep all comments/replies in one single post. i thought I read somewhere that bumping your own posts was either not allowed or unethical but I'll try this method out for now.

What do you think about me doing an hourly bump? With so many posters and threads, this post could get smothered pretty quickly.

i thought I read somewhere that bumping your own posts was either not allowed or unethical

That's for when people just bump their own threads to get them back up the forum without anything to add.

If it's because you have something substantial to add on the same topic (like a new stream), I think that'd be fine. Not that it's my decision whether it's kosher. Hourly might be a bit too frequent.

Edited by Wainamoinen

Hey Ilmarinen, how are your GSF games going? I miss fighting against your gunship! Thanks for the bump advice. I tried to change the thread title to let people know my stream isn't currently live but will be soon but it didn't change. Any idea why?

Hey Ilmarinen, how are your GSF games going?

Oh, not bad - seem to be useless today though, probably too drunk/hungover/tired.

Mostly using Novadive because I like the speed, but doing the daily bonus on all my ships. I may have a compulsion to play weaker specs. :)

Edited by Wainamoinen

Ever wonder what a guild dedicated to GSF is capable of? Come join the chat & watch my guild Black Squadron take on the Empire in intense space PvP action!

Stream goes LIVE @ 7pm EST! (12/23) twitch.tv/swtorplayer95

This kind of post doesn't belong here, post in the fansite forums.

/Reported

Was watching the stream at work for a couple hours and I really enjoyed it; you're clearly MUCH more skilled than I am. Couple questions: you're using the Flashfire (I think) but how are you destroying folks in just a couple seconds? It looks like your blasters are hitting for like 900 a pop. Is this bypass with full upgraded Quad/Burst Cannons? Also, are you switching between rounds using Rocket Pods and Cluster Missiles? I couldn't really tell with all the numbers flying.

Was watching the stream at work for a couple hours and I really enjoyed it; you're clearly MUCH more skilled than I am. Couple questions: you're using the Flashfire (I think) but how are you destroying folks in just a couple seconds? It looks like your blasters are hitting for like 900 a pop. Is this bypass with full upgraded Quad/Burst Cannons? Also, are you switching between rounds using Rocket Pods and Cluster Missiles? I couldn't really tell with all the numbers flying.

Hi Vandyfast, I'm glad you enjoyed the stream and thanks for the questions!

I am using the Flashfire and only switch ships if my guild needs me to. I <3 my Flashfire! I was using Bypass for awhile, then I tried out Concentrated Fire for Crit Chance increase 35% for 6 secs, but now (and for the past week) I've been using Wingman for my co-pilot ability. It increases my accuracy by 20% for 20 secs AND gives that same buff to two team mates within 1000m of me. I am using fully upgraded Burst Lasers (my whole Flashfire is mastered) and the BIG trick to getting those high numbers is being in VERY close range like 500-1500m and using Blaster Overcharge with Damage Capacitor. I crit with my blasters (red damage numbers) more often when BC is active. I've been using cluster missiles only. Don't even have Rocket Pods unlocked ;)

• 2 weeks later...