Full 'Series' Droid Set

dacentabaal

Droids are not a 'Race' they are what they are...droids...Now I RP a Tythonian Sparring droid with its own AI for the Jedi Masters on Tython on my Sage. For added look/effect I used a Cyborg 'Race' for added affect when running maintenance in RP (A Robot taking on human looking traits until a full droid set can be released)

How I explain it to al the dumb asses in RP who say it can't be explained.

Using force abilities like the cone pushback and some attacks are re-pulsar pulse drives in my joints, throwing rocks/pebbles are anti-grav drives in my hand joints (like the anti grav gun in Half Life) and for added effect of Rocket Boots.. well .. I'm a droid I have space in my legs for rockets :-P for mind attacks, simple. Nano bots that spray out at the enemy via a pressurised drive in my hands. These things can be explained if you have the right class.. Bounty Hunter works best I find though with all the tricks and what not.

My only problem is so far all the 'Series' sets that have come out have been 3/4 robot and 1/4 human, regarding the left arm and leg.. I would like BW to release a FULL droid set, just code it so its mirrored.

So I would really like BW to basically remove the chunky human arm and leg and give us a full droid set for better RP

Edited by dacentabaal

Recuperative Nanotech?

Well I was thing about the nanotech poison Mon Mothma was poisoned with, and the structural nano-tech is that bioship, and the nano-tech based canons in the imperial based in the blackhole field (the one that developed the Suncrusher), and of course the nanotech construction involved in making the SunCrusher.

I admit I can't recall anything about Recuprative Nanotech in StarWars, for all I know it was in Kotor and Kotor2 (which I have played). Good question.