Faction W-L scoreboard for GSF

Galtin

I'd like to know the won-loss record for each server broken down into the past 24 hours, past week, month, all-time, etc. I have an idea which faction is winning more GSF matches on my server but it would be nice if the SWTOR.com website had a page devoted to each server's W-L statistics.

I know on my server, when its a beating it a true beating. Most of the republic teams have 5 ships per person and severely upgraded ships compaired to the our imperial players. I honestly think some of the laser cannons and missile load-outs help them be more accurate compaired to the imperial versions of ships. Definately alot more surface area to aim for on a imperial ship. However the imperials do win matchs when the solo players that know what they are doing start logging on for a while (probally because they are done on republic personna). Edited by Zohkar

I've yet to get a group to que for these so every match is pug vs. pug or pug vs. small pre-made group. It's usually the guys on the pre-made that made a squadron that seem to be the deadliest since they have chat capabilitys that starfighter greatly lacks. Trying to communicate via the ingame system re-writes your reply que and always stops you mid sentence if you launch after a re-ply. I know the last few days I've been finding it harder to want to play starfighter just because it's always the same people that smash other people time and time again.