The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Small Star Wars scenes.

LadyKulvax

This is a thread about small scenes that you have spotted that have caused a little emotion here and there.

One I will never forget is the attack on the second Death Star's main reactor, Wedge and Lando make it out of there to escape the blast radius.... but that poor little TIE Interceptor doesn't make it out in time. :(

Edited by LadyKulvax

At the end of Episode 6, during the celebrations, The Ewok using stormtrooper, scout trooper ,etc. helmets as drums, mad me sad, I have always had a soft spot for Stormtroopers. Especially if you start thinking about what they probably did with the people wearing those helmets, they were going to eat Han earlier in the movie

:csw_trooper: :csw_trooper: :csw_trooper: :csw_trooper:

Edited by BardaTheHobo

This is a thread about small scenes that you have spotted that have caused a little emotion here and there.

One I will never forget is the attack on the second Death Star's main reactor, Wedge and Lando make it out of there to escape the blast radius.... but that poor little TIE Interceptor doesn't make it out in time. :(

And only two days away from retirement, too! :(

I dunno, in the scene when 3PO is apologising to Fisto, the Jedi in the background wields his 2 LS somewhat strange. The movements he does would be very inconvient to do if you hold the weapons like a normal person.

But who cares, dual wielding in the movies. Yay.

This one looks the other way actually in my opinion like how Marek holds them. Look at how the guy slashes with his R hand the stabs at a droid on the ground with his L hand. Don't think this could be done holding the normal way.

Edit: Doesn't really matter, was cool to see and hadn't noticed it before!

Edited by sell-dog

This one looks the other way actually in my opinion like how Marek holds them. Look at how the guy slashes with his R hand the stabs at a droid on the ground with his L hand. Don't think this could be done holding the normal way.

Edit: Doesn't really matter, was cool to see and hadn't noticed it before!

Well perhaps it was just for the 1 instance then? Cause the other, he looks normal with them...but then what does it matter, dual wielding sabers in SW! :D Even though it is shown more clearer when Anakin uses them.

Well perhaps it was just for the 1 instance then? Cause the other, he looks normal with them...but then what does it matter, dual wielding sabers in SW! :D Even though it is shown more clearer when Anakin uses them.

I seriously hadn't noticed that guy in the movie before. It's awesome to see as now I have some movie validity to back me up when I daydream about duel wielding sabers and switching forms haha :D :D

Edited by sell-dog