Gree Digitizer Cube

Sindariel

Perhaps it was intentional? Don't recall the other health regenerators being bound on legacy.

ALL other items on the gree rep vendors are bound to legacy, except the ones you can buy with credits.

But the Digitizer requires Helix components, which are BoP too.

Edited by Sindariel

• 2 weeks later...
BOL icon is orange. Blue icon, not sure what that means, but all my BOL items have some sort of orange icon, not blue.

Because they're customisable. There's bind to legacy items of various icon colours.

That said, I believe the star is meant to symbolse that it's a reputation item. My star forager items from the seeker droid quests have a different one.

1.) The star is not an indicator for legacy, but for reputation item.

2.) The BoL symbol looks like a shield (or coat of arms) and comes in different colors (on cartel market certificates it's purple, on birthright/inheritance items it's blue, on the customizable class-specific legacy gear it's orange...)

I'm surprised the Gree Digitizer Cube is bind-on-pickup not because it has the star symbol, but because it is purchased with helix components.

• All other items purchased with helix components (weapons, speeders) are bind-on-legacy, therefore available for any character.
  • The pets that are bind-on-pickup are all bought with credits, therefore available for any character.

The digitizer is the only exception, it's only available to the character that has the helix components. This may or may not be intended. (I hope that it is not. I want to send a cube to a low-level alt.)

Edited by KyaniteD