Immortal PVP

Seydis

So I've been leveling an Immortal Juggernaut. I'm sub 55 right now. I've enjoyed the survivability of the Immortal spec thus far in PvP, but all of the talk I see is that you want one of the other two specs for PvP as opposed to the Tank/Immortal route. Does everyone feel that an Immortal spec Juggernaut is just not that useful in warzones?

Thanks.

So I've been leveling an Immortal Juggernaut. I'm sub 55 right now. I've enjoyed the survivability of the Immortal spec thus far in PvP, but all of the talk I see is that you want one of the other two specs for PvP as opposed to the Tank/Immortal route. Does everyone feel that an Immortal spec Juggernaut is just not that useful in warzones?

Thanks.

very useful aslong as u play it as its meant to be. aka not bothering about dmg at all. ull have to swap guard all the time. use ur taunts on targets that hit **** ur not currently able to guard. use ur CC to further protect ur allies etc. also u should never queue without a healer in group. ull just get depressed if ur guarding without a healer or an awful one.