Republic Starfighters on Bastion now have Mumble

HiddenPalm

There just has to be something interesting for you to join in on a discussion somewhere. =)

I am just giving you fair warning before this thread goes *poof* and you have big scary message from BW....

Besides this is a server issue and should remain in the server forum where your main thread is, there is nothing more annoying than individual server notices being posted in the larger forums.

I am just giving you fair warning before this thread goes *poof* and you have big scary message from BW....

Besides this is a server issue and should remain in the server forum where your main thread is, there is nothing more annoying than individual server notices being posted in the larger forums.

Didnt mean to annoy you.

Why are the forums filled with so many new forum nazis? Where did they come from? I come back to the forums and there are endless negative posters and nay-sayers and people hating this game. Its like the Tortanic movement never left. Is that a sign of our times, trolls and nazis? You do something cool like pay for slots on mumble and no one cares, and the ones that do are like you are annoying them. It's depressing.