Cut Scene screenshots disabled?

Januaria

Sorry to keep playing rope-a-dope with this thread but, I installed and tried Fraps last night. On cut scenes my success rate was 37.5% (3 out of 8 screen shots were captured). For some reason the failed five just came out as black smudges. Oh well.

Thanks again, peeps, for all your input!

;)

FRAPS is good for screenshot and Vids.

Also, I know that feeling. ;) If I might suggest, Dirty Kick him first. That Mandalorian loving Son of a Hutt deserves it!

i killed him with dirty kick, or legacy force choke, still both are pretty humiliating.

This is my last comment on this thread -- promise!

Tried FRAPS again tonight and it captured 100% of all cut scene screen shots! So I am much obliged to you peeps for pointing me in the right direction!

Any investment advice? Okay, sorry, that's just wrong to ask....

:eek:

I didn't know they actually disabled it, I thought it was some issue with my PC/keyboard.

Good to know though, downloading Fraps right now.

That' is a bit messed up though, with the sheer number of cut seen screen shots showing up on line, god knows why they disabled it. Hopefully it will be coming back in. The cut scenes are the only place where you can see your whole crew together, as well as some pretty epic moments for the characters.