Coordinating Ranked PvP (solo and group)

Lockjaw

We've gotten 10 games over the last week or 2, we've been advertising on pub and imp side regularly, it's just when we can play most teams don't seem to have the numbers to field. Pretty much 3-5pm we can queue any weekday ,except Friday because my organic chem lab is that day, after that we have to wait for the next healer to be around. Sunday before raid time we can play, fair warning that's when I do my drinking normally so don't expect much, also Saturday is usually a good time for us since we normally just sit around playing games on Steam then anyways.

Also yes we took a break, our sage and commando healer had RL stuff going on until recently. I swapped to a sentinel so we at least have 1 flavor class so our comp is differentish. We feel your pain on the time zone since Cloud lives in Austria his availability is wonky.

We won't be able to queue around 3-5 pm... maybe depends on work schedules. When all four of our guys are on vent we'll discuss the 3-5 thing. We usually try 6-10 pm.... but that can change if our people are willing. A lot of guilds have said they are interested... I would love for them to also say who their contact is.

If you see Iolus, Dany, Yeawl, Letereus... let us know you wanna paly.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will do, I know Lock has tried pretty much every day I've asked to help us get a team to play against he just hasn't had much luck. It seems we pretty much just aren't on at the same times which would explain why we never see each other asking then. We almost need to do a 4v4 sign up sheet and see who can/will play and when they are available, I'd like to see a large variety like we had at the start in preseason play when it first came out.

lol Well that commando from PD said they were the best this server had to offer. I'm glad to see you queued again... day 1 of season 1 is a long time..

There has never been a commando dps that could beat me, just saying.

not really

edit- actually if you were calling out PD then yes... it was enough of a callout

#bottomfeeders

#haventbeenreleventsincebubblestun

edit2- lets get this going since PD is obviously the best on the server...

edit3 - obvi the new dargos <<<<<<<<<<<<-------

edit4 - christ guys this is RG fuuuuck we cant even wipe our own asses

Edited by mmerry

not really

edit- actually if you were calling out PD then yes... it was enough of a callout

#bottomfeeders

#haventbeenreleventsincebubblestun

edit2- lets get this going since PD is obviously the best on the server...

edit3 - obvi the new dargos <<<<<<<<<<<<-------

edit4 - christ guys this is RG fuuuuck we cant even wipe our own asses

Lmfao +1 to you sir

Edit: you may want to use caution when throwing around the "never" word :o

I don't see my name in his game, so i don't really get the point? I mean I was playing my jugg full time basically back then so i guess we can count that if it helps you sleep.

Please show me where I said that. Nice spin though. :rolleyes:

"I'm curious, if that is the 'word' on the streets, who did they beat up on? I've done a total of 8 arena matches, all of which were last night. I know 3 out of the 4 grouped with me were also doing their first 8 matches. It could be argued that the 3 of us were at one time among the best at our classes on the server. Regardless if anyone agrees with me or not is irrelevant, anyone dominating the server in arena isn't facing the best the server has to offer. Just my opinion. I know you know this though Cinerous, so I'm preaching to others I guess."

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=694432&page=20

Did you not say that you were the best at your class at one point? (not sure who the others you mention are) Are you still claiming to be the best? If so, you must be the best commando?

You said the dominant team hasn't faced the best the server has to offer. You are right because Revelation did transfer. But I think you were trying to imply they haven't faced you.

Edit: The spin stops here

Edited by Iolus