Coordinating Ranked PvP (solo and group)

Lockjaw

We will be queueing tonight starting at 7PM EST. If you'll be queueing later on please let us know so that we might stay on if we don't get pops.

Just a heads up, we won't be queuing tonight since I am raiding imp side. Gl tonight to the teams that queue up!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beer 30 is queing for ranked atm, let the good times roll!!

Do you guys think you're going to queue again tonight? We gave up kind of early last night. I'm not sure we'll all be able to make it but we can queue from 7-9PM EST at the latest.

Edited by LetoAtreidesII

Do you guys think you're going to queue again tonight? We gave up kind of early last night. I'm not sure we'll all be able to make it but we can queue from 7-9PM EST at the latest.

It looks like games have been starting a little later than before, we weren't able to play but teams were queuing at like 11 last night from what I was told, and before that games had been popping as well judging by the pvp channels.

Also big props to beer 30, they have been queuing basically every night getting the 4v4 scene going.

Since we don't participate in PvE content we have the luxury of being able to que every night our only set back is how early we can que. We have people on the west coast all the way to england and potentially further east, however; our intentions are to que everyday (work schedules aside) and as early as possible. Love had some ranked going earlier in the day which was great.

TLDR

Yes we are going to que tonight would like to start around 6pm EST but will do our best to go untill we have no one on or to play against.

v/r

Gilgamesh(Champion Drinker of B30)

Sorry about last night, I was having technical issues with ISP. We will be trying again.

v/r

Gilgamesh

NP, things happen. Thanks for trying at least. I don't know if we'll be able to make it tonight. If we can, it'll be after 7PM EST, though we'll probably be able to stay up later.

Cool Cool, just let me know here or pop in imppvp channel and give me a heads up i have a team on standby with some newbs!!!

Looks like we probably won't be able to queue tonight. One of our guys probably can't be on. :( Maybe he'll hop on later though.

Edited by LetoAtreidesII

I don't think B30 is queing tonight, hope you guys/gals get some good games in thought. Everyone is out getting drunk and having a good time besides me, i work all weekend

v/r

Gilgamesh

Thanks for letting us know. We should be queueing at 8PM EST for anyone else who wants to join in.

• 2 weeks later...