IA outfits (besides the uniform)?

CecilPaladin

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I'm having some serious issues with my IA Sniper's gear. I'm having to resort to using some sith clothing, just so he's not so fugly.

My Sith Marauder has the Eradicator set, mask, and double purple lightsabers. He looks amazing! My trooper has her full trooper gear, looks very much like a Clone Trooper. What are the good Imperial agent costumes? I was rocking the Imperial Uniform I got from Hammer station when I was leveling up, but I'm frankly tired of looking at it.

Are there any good Imperial Agent themed adaptive armors or costumes end game so that I don't look like a toothpick tool so much? Anything sniper themed? Thanks.

I like the Unfettered Trenchcoat, and the Bounty Tracker's Hat for my Sniper. Gives my sniper a look like an Old west marksman with his trusty rifle. but that's just me. If you want something that looks like an Imperial Agent go for the Clandestine Officer's Set. It's the set that the Imp Agent is wearing during Character Creation. But there's like over 1000 different armor sets that you can pick from. Stick with armor that is Modable, and is either Medium Armor, or Adaptable Armor. other than that, go hog wild. you can even make armor that has bad colours, have new colours with Dye Modules, though some Dye Modules will cost a fortune to obtain like Black-Black. Others are Craftable through Artifice.

I use one of the later-level uniforms for my sniper, but one outfit that stood out for me during leveling was the one that drops from the Mandalorian Raiders flashpoint (Clan Varad Watcher's stuff, google it). It's somewhat similar to the legacy set you can buy fom dromund kaas, but with the hood down. Not too plain, but not over-the-top.

The Hooligan outfit I believe makes you look like an Imperial Officer.

Of course, considering that your a covert agent and probably rarely carrying uniform, you should consider some completely different outfit. It might actually be fun to pick some Adaptable armor that makes you look like a Smuggler or Bounty Hunter...

Too bad it's a bit expensive to change your outfit regularly.

I ended up with the Oriconian Set, with a Green/Black dye module. The chest looks like you're wearing a super futuristic trenchcoat and I think the coloring too. I ended up getting a more "flashy" sniper rile, so the total set looks pretty cool. Now to get that accuracy stat up.

The Hooligan outfit I believe makes you look like an Imperial Officer.

Of course, considering that your a covert agent and probably rarely carrying uniform, you should consider some completely different outfit. It might actually be fun to pick some Adaptable armor that makes you look like a Smuggler or Bounty Hunter...

Too bad it's a bit expensive to change your outfit regularly.

My Sniper and Operative both go through different uniforms based on the planet they are on. When on Alderaan, they wore their Organa Loyalist gear to better blend with indigineous forces, or Thul Loyalist gear depending who/where they were going to go/who/what they were going to kill. Of course to prevent anything from appearing as the Empire being behind it.

On Tatooine my Sniper was a Tusken Raider, while my Operative was a Smuggler.

on Corellia, both Sniper and Operatives were Republic Troopers.

Every Planet they went indigineous until Oricon.

My Sniper and Operative both go through different uniforms based on the planet they are on. When on Alderaan, they wore their Organa Loyalist gear to better blend with indigineous forces, or Thul Loyalist gear depending who/where they were going to go/who/what they were going to kill. Of course to prevent anything from appearing as the Empire being behind it.

On Tatooine my Sniper was a Tusken Raider, while my Operative was a Smuggler.

on Corellia, both Sniper and Operatives were Republic Troopers.

Every Planet they went indigineous until Oricon.

The RP is strong with you, young one.

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I'm having some serious issues with my IA Sniper's gear. I'm having to resort to using some sith clothing, just so he's not so fugly.

My Sith Marauder has the Eradicator set, mask, and double purple lightsabers. He looks amazing! My trooper has her full trooper gear, looks very much like a Clone Trooper. What are the good Imperial agent costumes? I was rocking the Imperial Uniform I got from Hammer station when I was leveling up, but I'm frankly tired of looking at it.

Are there any good Imperial Agent themed adaptive armors or costumes end game so that I don't look like a toothpick tool so much? Anything sniper themed? Thanks.

I know this is a matter of taste but: my sniper uses the sniper cademimu set and imperial agent legacy head gear. you get a sort of "coat and sunglasses" look... she looks like this: http://imageshack.us/a/img201/2193/screenshot2012051305593.jpg

here is a closeup of her face: http://imageshack.us/a/img32/2146/screenshot2012051305554.jpg

my operative uses Imperial agent legacy headgear (same as on the picture) and RD-06B Eliminator jacket: http://www.torhead.com/item/gsSmQ9A/rd-06b-eliminator-jacket#screenshots;view:11781 ... he looks like an imperial officer, with glasses. I love the look of both my agents :)