How do I switch to the cockpit view?

Rileysoph

If I knew full well that there isn't, why would I ask?

Because I'm pretty sure we've had similar 'bait threads'.

I remember another one where someone posted that their controller was broken and they couldn't key map it, when they already knew there wasn't any JS support.

Is it fair to lump you into the same group? No. Probably just more of a reflex reaction than anything personal.

And yes, cockpit view please. Do want.

If I knew full well that there isn't, why would I ask?
Because critical input from a subber who states to have been here for 2 years,
Totally agree OP, i've put 2 years into this game and we get this thing that was thought up in 2 minutes. It's just lazy.
yet didn't make their first post until 12/10/2013 ... starting a completely new thread that went phishing for sub numbers on only their 2nd day ... can't really be taken too seriously. Besides, any player who's been here for 2 years and created a GSF thread titled 'Learn to play, it takes practice' the week before would probably already know about the current lack of a cockpit view.
He probably asked because what kind of idiot would make a flight game with 1 view option.
Hence the difference between a flight game expansion for an MMORPG and a standalone purpose-built flight simulator.

Otherwise, a cockpit view would be butter ... +1. Though another forum expungement with a sponsored F2P poster loophole fix would be priceless.

Edited by GalacticKegger

Because I'm pretty sure we've had similar 'bait threads'.

I remember another one where someone posted that their controller was broken and they couldn't key map it, when they already knew there wasn't any JS support.

Is it fair to lump you into the same group? No. Probably just more of a reflex reaction than anything personal.

And yes, cockpit view please. Do want.

Actually, you CAN use a controller for GSF :)

My husband uses his xbox 360 controller.

Actually, you CAN use a controller for GSF :)

My husband uses his xbox 360 controller.

I really don't want to turn this into *that* thread, but yes I know. He does so using third party software. Those of us who want it, want BW to control it naively...er ah I mean natively.

Edited by Ridickilis

LOL yeah, fixed.

Either way it's good. I was one of those "all ****ed up" with the 3rd person view when driving a vehicle or ship but it doesn't take too long to get used to it. If they add it I'll defiantly use it but for me it's mostly for immersion than anything else.

I really don't want to turn this into *that* thread, but yes I know. He does so using third party software. Those of us who want it, want BW to control it naively...er ah I mean natively.

Well, it's just an emulator used to play console games on the PC - he uses it for GTAIV as well. The software is also free.

That said, I don't have an issue using mouse/keyboard.

Because critical input from a subber who states to have been here for 2 years,yet didn't make their first post until 12/10/2013 ... starting a completely new thread that went phishing for sub numbers on only their 2nd day ... can't really be taken too seriously. Besides, any player who's been here for 2 years and created a GSF thread titled 'Learn to play, it takes practice' the week before would probably already know about the current lack of a cockpit view.Hence the difference between a flight game expansion for an MMORPG and a standalone purpose-built flight simulator.

Well, that's just your own opinion if you can't take me seriously. And you have no evidence to prove that I haven't been using someone elses account for 2 years. So your stalking of peoples profiles in order to try and find something to attack me with has been a complete waste of time.

Well, that's just your own opinion if you can't take me seriously. And you have no evidence to prove that I haven't been using someone elses account for 2 years. So your stalking of peoples profiles in order to try and find something to attack me with has been a complete waste of time.

Except for the fact that your response inadvertently confirms his accusations. Cute.