Outbreak - Rebel Dream - Catalyst : X-MAS EVENT

Leafy_Bug

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Outbreak and Catalyst for organizing such a successful event. We formed a group, decided to do Dread Palace and Dread Fortress together as 16 people for the first time. We had a lot of fun and covered quite a few bosses. Our commitment and dedication can be seen from the 9 hours of raiding which I captured on stream. As promised to the people in our raid group, I am posting the highlights of our kills and some Easter eggs :) Also many thanks for the 37 viewers we had all night long, you guys were great and excellent company.

1. Dread Palace : Bestia 16M HM

2. Dread Palace : Tyrans 16M HM

3. Dread Palace : Calphayus 16M HM

4. Dread Palace : Raptus 16M HM

5. Dread Palace : Council 16M HM

1. Dread Fortress : Nefra 16M HM

2. Dread Fortress : D. & Cryptica Singing (My Heart Will Go On / Like a Virgin)

3. Dread Fortress : Kardath Singing & Grob'Thok 16M HM

4. Dread Fortress : ZERO 16M HM

Given that SWTOR is at a low point for some of us, I thank you for making sure the game can still be enjoyable. Looking forward to 2014 and to more events that bridge our guilds and the TOFN community.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TOFN!

Edited by Leafy_Bug

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Outbreak and Catalyst for organizing such a successful event. We formed a group, decided to do Dread Palace and Dread Fortress together as 16 people for the first time. We had a lot of fun and covered quite a few bosses. Our commitment and dedication can be seen from the 9 hours of raiding which I captured on stream. As promised to the people in our raid group, I am posting the highlights of our kills and some Easter eggs :) Also many thanks for the 37 viewers we had all night long, you guys were great and excellent company.

1. Dread Palace : Bestia 16M HM

2. Dread Palace : Tyrans 16M HM

3. Dread Palace : Calphayus 16M HM

4. Dread Palace : Raptus 16M HM

1. Dread Fortress : Nefra 16M HM

2. Dread Fortress : D. & Cryptica Singing (My Heart Will Go On / Like a Virgin)

3. Dread Fortress : Kardath Singing & Grob'Thok 16M HM

4. Dread Fortress : ZERO 16M HM

Given that SWTOR is at a low point for some of us, I thank you for making sure the game can still be enjoyable. Looking forward to 2014 and to more events that bridge our guilds and the TOFN community.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TOFN!

Yey, merry X-mas! :)

P.S. I assume pvp event was on Hanukkah and ofc I haven't been invited.. :(

thanks to all who participated for a nice evening. and I have forgiven that you made ​​me a sing ;)

Our boy band is almost set up! Cryptica becomes a groupie and we will TOUR the world :D.

Yey, merry X-mas! :)

P.S. I assume pvp event was on Hanukkah and ofc I haven't been invited.. :(

With 8M RWZ out of the picture there wasn't any PVP event to include so many people. Open world PVP in this game is not the best from a performance point of view. Nothing enjoyable with 5 FPS for some.

Edited by Leafy_Bug

Merry X-mas! And good job. 37 viewers? You deserved more! /Mannii :D

Merry XMAS to you too!! I think you are on to something. Later on in the raid we realised that the more we sang, the more viewers we had. Also, we kept losing viewers when we one shot bosses. So that is a SWTOR top tip if you want to stream : sing and wipe, scream and shout, viewers will multiply like bunny rabbits :D

:eek:

And you didn't invite me! I sing like an angel!!!

16M Denova NiM awaits, we will see if you ARE GOOD ENOUGH to sing in our boyband!

Edited by Leafy_Bug