The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Top 10 most under-rated Force Users

LadyKulvax

No answer to Force Drain.

Like, quite literally the words "No Defense" have been used.

What makes you think that their is no answer to Force Drain? Traya's perception?

Oh, and you forget Traya taught Revan, that's another Bonus. And just because they knew most of the things she did, doesnt mean they're as powerful/more (because they knew it first? Rofl)

Traya was a tutor of Revan in the ways of Jedi, Revan had many tutors by the way.

Gonna have to elaborate. Until then...

om nom

Traya uncovered information that was already known to Revan and Malak:

"Led by a woman named Kreia, the rogue Jedi turned to the dark side teachings uncovered by Malak and Revan." (From Star Wars: The Old Republic: Revan)

On top of this, Revan was a master of defensive applications of the Force.

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, because, and I quote here:
Jeez, spoil my fun. Anyway I'm still nominating Malak, I think Selenial has proved this nomination justified.

The amount of times he's been referred to as "average" "nothing special" "weak" etc. etc. are too many to count.

I'm also going to throw Sion and Plagueis into the pile.

What makes you think that their is no answer to Force Drain? Traya's perception?

Traya was a tutor of Revan in the ways of Jedi, Revan had many tutors by the way.

Also, see this:

"Led by a woman named Kreia, the rogue Jedi turned to the dark side teachings uncovered by Malak and Revan." (From Star Wars: The Old Republic: Revan)

Page reference please, that quote makes no sense to me on it's own. I can't think who this "rogue Jedi" is.

Oh, and there's been ONE documented way to stop Force Drain, known by two people. Ulic Qel-Droma, and Anakin Skywalker.

I saw that quote. That's why I said that you should elaborate. So again I reiterate: om nom

Page reference please, that quote makes no sense to me on it's own. I can't think who this "rogue Jedi" is.

Oh, and there's been ONE documented way to stop Force Drain, known by two people. Ulic Qel-Droma, and Anakin Skywalker.

Also Sidious given well...because it's him plus he knows Force Drain too. Dooku I think too ffom Sidious but that I am unsure, but he had to know how to resist the effects of drain considering he went about building the super weapon.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Chapter 17.

Good highlight.

Revan was a master of defensive applications of the Force.

Jeez, spoil my fun. Anyway I'm still nominating Malak, I think Selenial has proved this nomination justified.

The amount of times he's been referred to as "average" "nothing special" "weak" etc. etc. are too many to count.

I'm also going to throw Sion and Plagueis into the pile.

Your point being? Malak was one guy, not a thousand. He was also inferior to Revan. Yes Malak failed,

Infact, you even referred to Malak as a complete Failure :p

Seriously, still not underestimating him here, I said he's worse than Revan, by quite a distance, and not better than any leaders in our Kaggath, this isnt Underestimating, this is truth :p

I saw that quote. That's why I said that you should elaborate. So again I reiterate: om nom

Revan could form a (protective) bubble around himself for protection against a huge variety of powers and external attacks, as apparent from his actions against the Imperial Strike Team sent to assassinate him.

As I pointed out before, Revan was a mater of defensive applications of the Force and he have vast affiliation with both the Jedi and Sith teachings (including knowledge and command of Force Drain talents). Traya herself was in awe of his abilities.

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

Revan could form a protective bubble around himself to protect from a huge variety of powers and external attacks, as apparent from his actions against the Imperial Strike Team sent to assassinate him.

Cutscene? Or gameplay?

As I pointed out before, Revan was a mater of defensive applications of the Force and he have vast affiliation with both the Jedi and Sith teachings. He have a good case.

OK, but that doesn't mean he can defend against Force Drain.

Revan could form a protective bubble around himself to protect from a huge variety of powers and external attacks, as apparent from his actions against the Imperial Strike Team sent to assassinate him.

As I pointed out before, Revan was a mater of defensive applications of the Force and he have vast affiliation with both the Jedi and Sith teachings. He have a good case.

That power to stop Force Drain was completely unprecedented in the Jedi order, especially around that time.

If it was knowledge the Jedi knew of, none would have died on Katarr, if it was knowledge of the Sith, Sion would not have fallen to Nihilus.

Oh, and as for the Kreia quote, yes, makes sense now. But all it's saying was they fell to the darkside from those teachings, not everything they knew was from them.

Still waiting aurbere.

OK! Fine!

Idk, I'm drawing a blank here...

Exar Kun? Kreia is the only other one I can think of, But I already guessed that :p

If an over-rated characters thread was made way back then, Revan would top the list. Back then Revan was synonymous with Mick Foley (nice little Wrestling reference ;))

OK! Fine!

If an over-rated characters thread was made way back then, Revan would top the list. Back then Revan was synonymous with Mick Foley (nice little Wrestling reference ;))

*facedesk*

Of course XD

When I said Vitiate, I meant who's overrated now :p

But yeh, Revan's a bloody close Second.

Infact, you even referred to Malak as a complete Failure :p

Seriously, still not underestimating him here, I said he's worse than Revan, by quite a distance, and not better than any leaders in our Kaggath, this isnt Underestimating, this is truth :p

Well, I think that seals the deal, even I have underestimated him. Must we really continue?

EDIT: And lets not back track now, you said he was nothing, nothing in comparison to Revan. NOTHING.

Edited by Beniboybling

Well, I think that seals the deal, even I have underestimated him. Must we really continue?

EDIT: And lets not back track now, you said he was nothing, nothing in comparison to Revan. NOTHING.

He's nothin', man! Nothin'!

Who's going to get that reference?

Revan could form a (protective) bubble around himself for protection against a huge variety of powers and external attacks, as apparent from his actions against the Imperial Strike Team sent to assassinate him.

As I pointed out before, Revan was a mater of defensive applications of the Force and he have vast affiliation with both the Jedi and Sith teachings (including knowledge and command of Force Drain talents). Traya herself was in awe of his abilities.

Lets deal with the facts here, no conventional defense has proven capable of defending against Force Drain. Revan uses conventional defenses. Nor is this just Traya's word (which in fact is the cleverly disguised words of the writers) but is confirmed as such by Ulic Qel Droma who tells Anakin he must learn a special technique to defend against its power. Revan is never said to have learned this technique nor did he possess the means.

All in all, I think Traya is more than enough to challenge Revan. Anyone saying otherwise just reasserts her candidacy.

You missed the word Practically :p

Also, Get back to the Kaggath you slacker.

Also, Can we call it so I can get to mine quicker? If we go as slow as we have been, I might not actually be around to post at all :(

Also, He Is basically nothing in comparison to Revan... You know that. sure, he was Revans #2, but there was a massive difference between the 2. And this is coming from the Anti-Revan-Fanboy club president!

You missed the word Practically :p

Also, Get back to the Kaggath you slacker.

Also, Can we call it so I can get to mine quicker? If we go as slow as we have been, I might not actually be around to post at all :(

Also, He Is basically nothing in comparison to Revan... You know that. sure, he was Revans #2, but there was a massive difference between the 2. And this is coming from the Anti-Revan-Fanboy club president!

OK by so practically we are talking dust mote size. OK that's cool.

Come up with some evidence to support your argument, then we can talk. Or put him on the list.

Lol, Vader gets nominated for #1 but Malak gets rejected. I should be laughing, but it ain't funny.

The guy is so gosh darn underrated he doesn't make the underrated list. :rolleyes:

Edited by Beniboybling