Top 10 most under-rated Force Users

LadyKulvax

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Bad decision by OP

Check this thread for details: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7040500#post7040500

If overhyped characters are going to make it to the list of this thread, it defeats the purpose of this thread.

I honestly agree about "over-hyped" while I don't agree with the assessment of Plagues not being in the same league (same league does not= same power only close enough to challenge if Revan can Challenge Plagues definitely can) but I don't think that makes him Under-rated especially when he made top 4 sith in our lists guys.

Hmmm.... Sion?

Aside from his ability to keep himself from dying, I was never really impressed with him. I don't think he is underrated, he just isn't talked about much. Plus the fact he was cut so down many times, shows that I don't think he was really impressive at keeping his defenses up...why would he?

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Aside from his ability to keep himself from dying, I was never really impressed with him. I don't think he is underrated, he just isn't talked about much. Plus the fact he was cut so down many times, shows that I don't think he was really impressive at keeping his defenses up...why would he?

I never really was either, but still..

Also, I think he has to keep his defenses up. Sure, he can't die, but he can be captured.

I never really was either, but still..

Also, I think he has to keep his defenses up. Sure, he can't die, but he can be captured.

I guess...but capturing him I don't think would be possible, considering that he could just rise up and kill whoever is capturing him. Surprise attack!

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I guess...but capturing him I don't think would be possible, considering that he could just rise up and kill whoever is capturing him. Surprise attack!

I have to wonder, could Traya/Nihilus have killed him fully? Would Force Draining him into a forceless husk stop him from regenerating? If not, he's an unlimited source of power should Traya or Nihilus have ever decided to use it.

I have to wonder, could Traya/Nihilus have killed him fully? Would Force Draining him into a forceless husk stop him from regenerating? If not, he's an unlimited source of power should Traya or Nihilus have ever decided to use it.

I have theorized the same.

Probably they could. I mean the guy still needs to use The Force to bring himself back to life after all.

I honestly agree about "over-hyped" while I don't agree with the assessment of Plagues not being in the same league (same league does not= same power only close enough to challenge if Revan can Challenge Plagues definitely can) but I don't think that makes him Under-rated especially when he made top 4 sith in our lists guys.
There is a problem here though isn't there. To demonstrate

If we don't underestimate these characters, they cannot go on the list. Because us not underestimating them proves that they are not underestimated.

If we do underestimate these characters, they cannot go on the list. Because we will not accept or realise that we underestimate them and therefore cannot be considered candidates.

The list remains empty.

Though if not Malak or Plagueis, Dooku. What list is Dooku on? Who overhypes Dooku?

Translation: Aside from performing the most impressive feat in Force healing/dark rage, I was never really impressed with him. I concur, Darth Sion is underestimated. The feat alone proves him immensely powerful.

Again, these feats are brought up as accolades for the likes of Vader and Malgus, yet Sion has done better.

Immortality is impressive, accept it folks.

Translation: Aside from performing the most impressive feat in Force healing/dark rage, I was never really impressed with him. I concur, Darth Sion is underestimated. The feat alone proves him immensely powerful.

Again, these feats are brought up as accolades for the likes of Vader and Malgus, yet Sion has done better.

Immortality is impressive, accept it folks.

I never said it wasn't impressive, just that's the only thing that Sion has that is actually impressive by comparsion.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Nope :p

It's only enough to kill the Assassins, Nihilus could have just left him alive because he realised if he got Sion close to death, let him heal, and re-did it, he has an eternal thirst, quenched.

Sion was dead, I assure you.

There are two versions, one where he gets up and walks away, the other he just dies.