Massive Ancient Bridge on Alderaan

LyneaSapphire

The Bridge leads to the remains of an aerial neutral ground, were rival houses used to discuss disputes between themselves peacefully. This is given in a side mission and a heroic4.

Not sure why the neutral ground was in the air, but hey this is Star Wars, if you start questioning the slightly ludicrus you are in trouble.

There are a few lore entries concerning the Elysium. Ironically enough, one of the storylines, namely the Sith Inquisitor one, allows to explore the far side opposite the imperial base, even though there's not much to see.

The view is breathtaking though, regardless of the place where you are. Still think that all the grind required to get to that point on the planet is completely worth the bother. Plus, soundtrack. :cool:

http://i.imgur.com/JVDxVsC.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/DYJn8ds.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xknhxiA.jpg

I can't help but be mystified by these ruins of a massive bridge that seems to be taller than even the adjacent mountain tops on Alderaan. I don't suppose anyone knows who made this, when and perhaps why?

That bridge connected the Elysium (used, to my knowledge, in a Heroic4 mission and at least one Inquisitor story-line mission) to.....something. Not sure what, though.

The Elysium, of course, being the ancient neutral meeting-place of the noble Houses, which even now stores treasures for many of them.

Edited by Highborne

Awesome, I'm glad that there is some story behind it. I was afraid that there wasn't, and if that were the case, I'd have been sad. As far as ludacris things are concerned, I certainly don't mind them. Things like this just make me sit back and think "WOW...", it has an epic feeling to it.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to learn much about the Elysium through my Jedi Knight class quests, and I didn't explore much of the planet in the way of side quests. Although, I do think that the Jedi Sage gets involved with the Elysium at some point?

Awesome, I'm glad that there is some story behind it. I was afraid that there wasn't, and if that were the case, I'd have been sad. As far as ludacris things are concerned, I certainly don't mind them. Things like this just make me sit back and think "WOW...", it has an epic feeling to it.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to learn much about the Elysium through my Jedi Knight class quests, and I didn't explore much of the planet in the way of side quests. Although, I do think that the Jedi Sage gets involved with the Elysium at some point?

Not really. Only class storyline that takes place in the actualy Elysium area is the one for the SIth Inquisitor.

There are a few lore entries concerning the Elysium. Ironically enough, one of the storylines, namely the Sith Inquisitor one, allows to explore the far side opposite the imperial base, even though there's not much to see.

The view is breathtaking though, regardless of the place where you are. Still think that all the grind required to get to that point on the planet is completely worth the bother. Plus, soundtrack. :cool:

Awesome, I'll in the middle of leveling a sith inquisitor right now! YEA!