Hows about a Life Day Sneak-Peek to GSF for the PA+FTPers???

DEATHICIDE

Just an idea that happened while reading a comment from someone about how they would have liked to seen FTPers have access a bit earlier, just so other players wouldn't be so scarce throughout the holidays.

I like that idea, so much that it makes me think, wouldn't it be great if during the "life-day long weekend" EVERYONE could ave access to GSF???

I would love to watch the Q blow up this holiday season, that would be awesome! (and just might lead to a few subs for the hosts as well!)

They can pick up right where they left off if they sub, or wait until free access.

I lost some pimp ships to the public test server, and I'm sure not crying about that.

I think they would LOVE a sneek-peek from yoda-clause this season!

Then again, that is just so I have more people to shoot at so ;)

Logistics questions: the entire 2.5 patch? Or just GSF? Because 2.5 had a lot more than GSF. Would their installation "unpatch" and revert to pre-2.5 after the preview? Would they be able to keep and use 2.5+ items and abilities once the preview concluded? Or would stuff remain in inventory but be disabled until 2.5 went live for their account level? Would GSF upgrades have to be reset, necessitating their having to start from scratch when it went live for them? Edited by GalacticKegger

Bad idea. They can play in Feb. A decent amount of the subs subscribed so they could play for Christmas- the f2p guys definitely don't deserve to at all, ESPECIALLY not over the holiday break. "Play during Christmas" is what everyone who is playing now actually bought. Can't turn around and give that away, especially not when the f2p date has already been chosen. Edited by Verain