Any news on Fullscreen Bug

Theomis

Like the tittle said, is there any news or even acknowledge there is no support for full screen for those who have more than one monitor?

Not sure if it's an AMD case or not but since 2.5 the game will no longer lock the mouse in the active screen making it impossible to play GSF if not with the use of an external program.

...... making it impossible to play GSF if not with the use of an external program.

It's not impossible to play.....you just have to learn to use the mouse a bit better.....

I have an Nvidia utility that allows me to offset the screens..... so, for instance, the "passage" between my monitors is only at the upper left corner of my right monitor and the lower right corner of the left one.....I also tried arranging them over / under for a while.....but found the offset works best....

It's not impossible to play.....you just have to learn to use the mouse a bit better.....

I have an Nvidia utility that allows me to offset the screens..... so, for instance, the "passage" between my monitors is only at the upper left corner of my right monitor and the lower right corner of the left one.....I also tried arranging them over / under for a while.....but found the offset works best....

Don't be dumb!

Man I hate groupies that pretend everything is ok.

I play in dual monitors all the time. I occasionally run the pointer off to the other monitor, but not enough to bother me. Certainly not enough to make the game unplayable.

That being said, some sort of functionality that would let me lock my mouse pointer to that screen would be nice.

I've used dual monitors for years and with the launch of GSF I've never had to move my mouse so far that it actually left the main monitor. Of course, I have my mouse set so sensitive that I barely have to move it, but since you can't hit anything outside your range circle why are you flying off to the other monitor?

It isn't really a bug, it is a feature unique to a multi-monitor setup. I don't really think it's anyone's problem to fix except the user.

There are some dual-monitor utilities that I have used in the past that lock your pointer to one screen. I used to use MurGee. It lets you set a hotkey that will lock your pointer to one screen no matter what else you have running. That might be a solution for you.