Australian Connecting to American Servers

Branontythos

Hey guys i had a year break from swtor and was wondering how i can change servers considering the australian ones have been removed, it would be greatly appreciated if someone could guide me, on how to get me on a US server preferably the one im commenting in.

thanks in advance :D

I would try logging into your account on the Bioware Website they offer server transfers(paid) or may have already transfered your characters to a west coast server (not sure if you have tried already)

If you have logged in and you have not been moved and your server no longer exists I'd open a ticket and ask to move your characters to the server of your choice (without paying) They will likely offer this to you once. I know when my server was closed they offered free transfers to another server.

Yeah I would expect since the servers were consolidated you would have been moved already. When they consolidated my old server with BC I didn't have to do anything, just logged on and there I was.

This.

If you were on Dalborra, your characters will have been moved to Harbinger.

If you were on Gav Daragon, your characters will have been moved to Begeren Colony.

If you were on... the PvP server, your characters will have been moved to the Bastion.