Acidroppers tournament

satchimaddy

Pac's humor wasnt appreciated by all, and he is banned on the forums for another 5 days. Despite this issue the tournament will still take place this friday evening, and pac will update the roster if people still wanna sign up. He will be on tomorrow around 9pm server time and the duels will happen on ilum at the pylon. If anyone has any questions feel free to whisper him.

Pac's humor wasnt appreciated by all, and he is banned on the forums for another 5 days. Despite this issue the tournament will still take place this friday evening, and pac will update the roster if people still wanna sign up. He will be on tomorrow around 9pm server time and the duels will happen on ilum at the pylon. If anyone has any questions feel free to whisper him.

I don't know what you're talking about, I laughed.

GUYS I NEED HELP I KEEP TRYING TO WHISPER HIM BUT IM IGNORED ON ALL MY TOONS SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. on a side note just watched The Wolf of Wallstreet and sincerely reminded me of pac. I will not say you can beat me in a mara duel when were equaly geared...simply because u can't ;) but I will say....you make money like nobody's business! can I plz have a mil? invest in my stock I am selling kun-ing stims (dueling stims) 2014 Kunning soon to THE GTN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by -Swag-

porthis you should stay in the tourney. the thing youre not realizing is your not only dueling for 1 mil credits...you're also dueling for liz's love. it an un-announced prize u just have to beat pac which will not be hard for u. ill give u a kun-ing stim if you like.

porthis you should stay in the tourney. the thing youre not realizing is your not only dueling for 1 mil credits...you're also dueling for liz's love. it an un-announced prize u just have to beat pac which will not be hard for u. ill give u a kun-ing stim if you like.

can we pls not duel over ownership of me thanks

It gives me an ill-feel already. Would u participate in a tournament with discrimination and no rules?

Wait.....he was trying to be funny?