WTB SCORPIO voice app for iPhone

Gom-Jabbar

It has been brought to my attention that just having that topic title may be misleading or misunderstood. I mean, an app to replace the Siri voice with SCORPIO - not like a voice modulation app. Guess that wouldn't really be an app if you're changing the iPhone system options, but you get the idea...

In typical Iphone-user fashion, Iphone user thinks only Iphones exist ;) j/k j/k no but seriously Scorpio has an incredibly sexy voice and i'd buy anything that has her speaking on it. such as a ANDROID app :D

That's funny, because I'm not actually the iPhone user, my daughter is. I didn't know if Droids had something similar to Siri or not. If they do - count me in :) My current phone isn't one that would be considered "smart", but I would get one for myself just for this...

In typical Iphone-user fashion, Iphone user thinks only Iphones exist ;) j/k j/k no but seriously Scorpio has an incredibly sexy voice and i'd buy anything that has her speaking on it. such as a ANDROID app :D

Droid voice for a droid phone? :p

The Windows phone has Cortanna from Halo rather than Siri.

I however would love a SCORPIO voice for my phone, though threats to people other than me would be amusing as if the phone recognized it wasn't the owner and thus had no reason to be even remotely polite.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.